Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    That sounds about right. 720 is 30% 725 is 32% SO let's assume yours is 31%.

7072*.31=2192.32

No more resolve = pure 2.192.32 on every hit.

Even with resolve it never was a huge number. I don't believe mine ever went over 4k per hit. (We gained a lot of AP now that we're stacking mastery again.)
    Alright thanks. Sort of depressing, Guess it's not worth having it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrais View Post
    Alright thanks. Sort of depressing, Guess it's not worth having it anymore
    It never was.

I've got a quick question as a new Druid Main (prior: Mage from 2.4.3-7.0.3), just did HFC today and I had another tank (who I assume didn't have English as his first language) tell me that the 4P set for Guardian is really good, like "you don't know what you're talking about if you think that 4P set is really good" good. All I said was I felt like it was rather weak for a 4P set. So I'd just like to know out of raw curiosity, is it useful? Removing half the rage cost from an ability that only costs 10 Rage, and only during Ironfur is up just seems leagues behind receiving 20% more healing while Ironfur is up (the 2P).

TL;DR: Is T18 4P good at all? Seems very, very weak to me.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The set bonus isn't worthwhile anymore with the Frenzied Regen redesign in 7.0, since it went from costing up to 60 rage per use down to a static 10 rage.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    The set bonus isn't worthwhile anymore with the Frenzied Regen redesign in 7.0, since it went from costing up to 60 rage per use down to a static 10 rage.
    That's what I figured, thanks. I guess the guy just didn't play Guardian since the change since 5 rage is basically nothing.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.