Deleted

GW2Power.com: Calculate, compare and share your build's damage

GW2Power.com calculates your ‘Effective Power’, which can be directly translated into direct damage (but does not include condition damage). Buffs and vulnerability are all taken into account and can be switched on the fly. It can be used for PvE, PvP and World vs. World, but is focused on the latter.

Unlike many other sites, you do not have to worry about losing data: as long as you do not refresh or close the browser manually, you can go anywhere on the website without a worry.

Core Features
    • Calulate damage (‘Effective Power’)
    • Calculate burst survivability (‘Effective Health’)
    • Calculate condition duration
    • Compare up to 5 builds per profession at a time
    • Save and Load builds locally
    • Link (multiple) builds to your friends at once

Reddit thread about site update. Not my tool, just linking since it looks promising. http://intothemists.com/calc/ has the June 23rd trait changes.

What a marvelous tool.

I don't understand what's cool about this tool, there have been spreadsheets published a long time ago that do the same thing. This doesn't help people anyway since EP is a useless number on it's own and thus is close to useless.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I don't understand what's cool about this tool, there have been spreadsheets published a long time ago that do the same thing. This doesn't help people anyway since EP is a useless number on it's own and thus is close to useless.
    Hello, Impie here, the developer of GW2Power.

The concept of this tool is - like I said on the website itself - not new at all. There have been spreadsheets like this indeed; the website is actually based on Team Aggression [TA]'s spreadsheet (which I made as well). However, it takes serious effort to keep those up to date, as you have to update each cell with a formula in it. Also, sharing spreadsheets is tedious at best and they are not as extensive as the GW2Power website.

In any case, I hope some people found help in the tool. If you don't like it or need it, just don't use it.