Deleted

6.2 shadow: what to craft right away?

I'm 700ilev and got both ore/darmac mythic trinkets... do you think its worth to upgrade the trinket to 615 and replace the haste one with it?
    My staff is gruul's warforged so I guess it's not worth to upgrade one (unless I find a critical/haste one i guess?).

What are you guys gonna craft and upgrade right away?

Just for understanding: you mean the inscription trinket, which can be upgraded by 2 more phases once 6.2 hits?

If so: will the ilvl be higher than current mythic trinkets? I could think of a nice boost in orb generation with 2 crit proc trinkets, but I guess, it'll be not worth the cost, as felblight will be super overpriced. Also, as you've got mythic trinkets, you're raiding heroic at least. And heroic loot Will be better than crafted gear.

Deleted
    Well, I got a lot of gold, I wouldnt mind to spend 100k to upgrade trinket to 615 if it's worth it. Also, from what I noticed, there arent really good trinkets for us SP except archimonde one, are there? The ones I saw are all kinda weak for us especially with AS.
    It'll take some weeks to kill archimonde hc I think, and I'm not sure that even normal trinket will drop for me and that i'll win it, so I'm wondering if it's worth to upgrade the inscription one yeah...