Thread: [TV] Mr. Robot

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Darlene is 100% gone at this point. Angela too, potentially. Althought she'll probably only be MENTALLY gone, and will recover over the next season (is there another season?)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I thought it might have ended as a show today, but I guess not.

I knew that sleezeball car salesman was going to kill the FBI guy, and that Dom would become the new one.

Darlene did nothing.

Mr. Robot and Elliot undo the hack and were pretty predictable.

Price being Angela's Dad is wow....I honestly thought that he just loved her. I'm going to have to rewatch the entire series to see the character interactions now...

Tyrell...didn't show up for some reason...

Amazing episode, but while Tyrell's absence was felt, the salesman guy totally killed it this episode. We still don't know what project is Whiterose into, and if Price is indeed right and she's just delusional. However, even when he seems to be good, Price is dettached and has little to no emotions.

The ending with Darlene was meh, I don't even remember that guy, but I'm pretty sure he was put in jail by Elliot.

I'd rate this season better than the second season.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Amazing episode, but while Tyrell's absence was felt, the salesman guy totally killed it this episode. We still don't know what project is Whiterose into, and if Price is indeed right and she's just delusional. However, even when he seems to be good, Price is dettached and has little to no emotions.

The ending with Darlene was meh, I don't even remember that guy, but I'm pretty sure he was put in jail by Elliot.

Dunno how you don't remember him, he was a big deal.

This season only feels better because it built off of a lot of the work on season 2. I guess overall it does feel better even so, but it's not like we can just pretend it didn't piggyback off all the hard work done before it.

So...Did Grant kill himself because he trusts that White Rose will be able to bring him back after she completes her plan? Angela kept going off about how she was going to bring her mom back. Then White Rose tells Grant he can't be around until after the plan is done. I thought he was just gonna drive away and find something else to do until then, but instead he killed himself. It could have just been that he didn't want to go on if he couldn't be with White Rose to see it through, or he expects to be brought back and White Rose knew he was gonna kill himself. She was sad for him, but she seemed like she was gonna see him again.

She's batshit crazy, and she has people like Angela and Grant believing that. Price alludes to her delusions pretty obviously.

I totally don't remember the guy in the post-credits scene, fill me in? Is he from s1? He killed the neighbor girl?

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post

The guy at the end was Fernando Vera from the first season. He had an awesome scene with Elliot: https://vimeo.com/149372232

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    So...Did Grant kill himself because he trusts that White Rose will be able to bring him back after she completes her plan? Angela kept going off about how she was going to bring her mom back. Then White Rose tells Grant he can't be around until after the plan is done. I thought he was just gonna drive away and find something else to do until then, but instead he killed himself. It could have just been that he didn't want to go on if he couldn't be with White Rose to see it through, or he expects to be brought back and White Rose knew he was gonna kill himself. She was sad for him, but she seemed like she was gonna see him again.
    I honestly thought the black guy whose name I can't remember was going to kill the Chinese boss guy who got mouth fucked by sleezy car salesman. But he sudoku'ed himself. That caught me off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I totally don't remember the guy in the post-credits scene, fill me in? Is he from s1? He killed the neighbor girl?
    He's the fucking drug dealer who killed Shayla. Shayla met him because Elliot asked for withdrawal meds and only he had them. So he raped Shayla and was pushy with her, so Elliot tattled on him and got him sent to jail. Then Elliot broke him out, the guy killed his brother, and said they'd meet again.

The M83 song at the end was such a good fit!

Dang, I deleted the episode and didn't see the post credits scene. And I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Anyone have a youtube link or something?

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY SHIT. Great episode and a great ending to easily my favourite season of this show yet. I know I was SUPER mean about Season 2 at the time, because it was bad... But thank the gods, my hope then turned out to be true.

Because while season 2 was kinda bad... It was bad because it was wrapping up season one, and laying the ground work for season 3, and that paid off. It paid off BIG TIME.

My only complaints about this episode were the lack of Wellick, which seemed very odd and the near absence of White Rose. Although the scene with her watching all hell break lose in that barn, while reclining in the bath WAS pretty pimp, that phone call with her chewtoy...

The scene with Angela and Price was fantastic. I always felt like Angela was kinda letting the side down, acting wise, but this season she has been incredible. Hope it's recognised. Also glad that my Price = father theory turned out to be correct, because it leads me to believe that I understand how Sam Esmail works, which means I may be right about some of my other theories!

Dom's last works to Darlene were brutal, but brilliant. The whole arc at the barn was fantastic, but the highlights for me were Sleazeball going HAM on the mole, then blackmailing Dom into taking his place, leading to her just POURING hate onto Darlene. Superb.

And of course we have the big revelation for the season, because this is Mr Robot, there is ALWAYS a Revelation... Elliot has been crazy as a shithouse rat for far longer than we thought... And he WASN'T pushed from his window and we had been lead to believe since season one. He in fact jumped, after spazzing out a bit at his father. Need more information on this!

The big news though, 5/9 has been 86'd! The codes have been sent and E-Corp should be able to undo the encryption and get their shit back... Why do I get the feeling they're not going to though? It seems with the rise of E-Coin, E-Corp are almost better off now than they've ever been, why would they fuck with that?

Finally, we have that post credit scene... I figured someone important was going to get out of that car. In a billion years, I never would have guessed who it was. Fucking VERA is back? Oh HHHEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL no. This is going to end so fucking badly.

Is season 4 out yet?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Was a fine episode. I was pleased.
    I expected Santiago to go, but his death was brutal as fuck - and the scene made a lot of sense - Dom can't get out of this one now.
    Irving not being just a low man on the totem pole was great, he's one of the better characters, actually kinda uncanny.

Also, one thing I got on the rewatch of the season finale:

Grant said something in (I assume) Chinese to Eliot right before he shot himself, and it's the first time the Chinese in the show wasn't subtitled. Anyone know what he said?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Also, one thing I got on the rewatch of the season finale:

Grant said something in (I assume) Chinese to Eliot right before he shot himself, and it's the first time the Chinese in the show wasn't subtitled. Anyone know what he said?
    "Take care of her"

I am super interested in seeing Dom's character change in the upcoming season(s). She seemed very serious about her morals before and I am not sure how that will be portrayed post "hackerman" scene.

Deleted
    Whatched the first season, got hooked
    Other two I don't really like. but hey, just an opinion

Man how ducking long has it been since this the last season ended? I forgot what the plot was about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Man how ducking long has it been since this the last season ended? I forgot what the plot was about.
    Last episode airs December 2017, so by the time the finale airs, it'll be about 2 years.

Tbh, I'll probably do a re-watch of the whole show, so far. In order to refresh the memory!

Mr. Robot is back. And shit hits the fan in the first 5 minutes... fuck me.