10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.

Looking for data for a multi-stepping g/s analysis on raid soloing

I'm working on a large scale analysis of the time efficiency of raid soloing as a means of gold income. I need more data for a more comprehensive analysis. I'm considering breaking it down by class and in 10-item level steppings by class. Any contributions would be greatly appreciated. The data I need is as follows:

Class
    Item level
    Raid Soloed
    Gold earned from instance, including silver and copper
    Time spent in seconds.

The only specific things that need be done are: Do not include dropped pets or cloth in your total, and do not count lockboxes. Do count BoEs and gold earned from vendoring other items. The time should start when you leave the instance entrance, and end when you loot the final boss, and be single segment, and without wipes when possible. Skip whatever you would normally skip, and use whatever shortcuts you would normally use. If a boss is difficult to solo, and/or requires some RNG, do count the wipes as part of the time.

Please post your data in this thread in [code] tags, or send it to me via email at arc4n1mus@gmail.com with the title GPS Soloing Data.
    Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding current googledoc

I'll be adding additional sections for other classes and gear steppings as they are submitted. Current incarnation is rough draft.
    Last edited by Arcanimus; 2015-06-22 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to be sure, this was killing all bosses on their "hard" mode (except Vezax), or was this without hard modes? Also, was Algalon included in your run?

- - - Updated - - -

I got an answer from [redacted] on Skype: 13/17, without Algalon, no HM on Mimiron, XT, and Vezax. Unfortunately, without Algalon and hard modes on Mimiron and XT, I'll have to discard that run's data.
    Last edited by Arcanimus; 2016-03-14 at 03:39 PM.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Still in need of data. I'll be doing my personal runs some time today and tomorrow.
    *bro fist*