Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    If you don't mind it, why did you bother making not 1 but 2 threads about it?
    I'm just concerned that it might be something that'll cause more wear and tear over time. But if it's nothing harmful, then I really don't have any reason to worry about it.
    No need to get so defensive. Being curious about something =/= "bothered by it".

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Yes, that PSU should be fine, barring any manufacturer defects, like a single bad capacitor that only buzzes at near max load. Won't really affect anything, just cause a buzzing noise.
    Thank you.

Think everything here has been said, only way to figure it out at this point is swapping gpu to something of similar strength and test it.

Just ran through this myself and thought I'd throw in. This was caused by a bad PSU as it only happened in WoW, no other games. Swapped PSU, no more buzzing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like coil whine. The scenarios you describe makes it really sound like coil whine. It's down to changing PSU, graphics card or both. However it should first really be noted that coil whine isn't dangerous at all, it's just annoying.

It has been a year since anybody has posted here, the OP's question seems to have been answered. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now.