Poll: Who is the best/strongest paladin in WoW?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Best/Strongest Paladin?

So I'll be putting this between Uther, Tirion, Arthas and Turalyon, the best known Paladins in the Warcraft universe. In your answer include the considerable factors such as their experience with the light, etc, etc.

Deleted
    Turalyon is the best in overall, both in close combat, sword skills, faith, divine intervention, and charisma.

Lord Alexandros is borderline second best, along with Tirion, who only falls behind for his old age

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote is on Sunwalker Dezco..

Tauren beats Humans any day..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2015-06-22 at 08:02 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Dammit, you beat me to it.

Yes, Dezco. Humans are milky soft while tauren are pure beef.

Deleted
    For whomever will say Tirion always remember this day

I would say that its turalyon. since he in the war against the orcist horde shined so bright that the orcs and humans alike had to cover thier eyes. plus he was a priest before getting a warriors training. the others where warriores first and then thougt of the holy light. Tirion may be good, but that is becouse of he is now the oldest paladin there is and becouse of the ashbringer, the legendary sword gives him an egde in the war against the scourge, where as the others had the holy light imbuided in thier weapons.
    (sorry for my bad english) =)

7+ Year Old Account
    In Beyond the Dark Portal, they pretty much show how Turalyon gets an incredible power from the Light, giving him the chance to scape from Teron Gor's dark magic and to literally erase him with the light hammer!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    In Beyond the Dark Portal, they pretty much show how Turalyon gets an incredible power from the Light, giving him the chance to scape from Teron Gor's dark magic and to literally erase him with the light hammer!
    just my point. the holy light shines brightly from him, when he faces orgrim doomhammer, his faith momentarily blinds or stuns the orc.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    didn't turalyon get blessing of naaru during one of the battles in one of the books? or i wrong?

Deleted
    Joy of joys, another thread talking about power ratings...

Shock only 4 humans. No one from other races

Lady liadrin
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon could dual-wield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Paladins are protectors, and Dezco protected the living shit out of his family. So he get's my vote.

Lore wise, I'd say Tirion. He's the only paladin who managed to go straight up 1v1 with Arthas and live to tell about it. Uther and Gavinrad both lost to Arthas, and that was just plain old DK Arthas before he became super powerful. Tirion went at it with full-strength Lich King Arthas on more than one occasion.

Sure, he was frozen in a block of ice for most of that last encounter and probably would've been screwed if not for us, but still.

Turalyon...maybe. He's been gone for a long time. We have no idea how strong he is now. Hell, he may not even be a paladin anymore. But as far as his deeds that we do know of...it's cool that he took down Doomhammer and all, but Tirion's deeds are more impressive.

"Good boy" Arthas...I don't think he compared to the others in this list. If he'd stayed good and continued as a Paladin, he could've eventually surpassed the others. But up to the point he picked up Frostmourne, he was very hotheaded and not as experienced as Uther or Tirion, which I think would've given them the edge.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-06-25 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Pretty much this.

Dezco will bitchslap the shit out of Tirion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Dammit, you beat me to it.

Yes, Dezco. Humans are milky soft while tauren are pure beef.
    This guy knows whats up.

Tauren are fucking beefcakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    This guy knows whats up.

Tauren are fucking beefcakes.
    Especially dezco kids.

Well Tirion is literally the best card in Hearthstone, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon, the guy was a train on faith steroids after Lothar's death. Only one ballsy enough to go straight into Hostile Territory and kill the Horde from the inside out, knowing full well it was more than likely a Suicide Mission.

Tirion is second in this only because of the Ashbringer, he is powerful with the weapon but his faith is not as strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Turalyon could dual-wield.
    This also puts him on top, real badasses do not have class restrictions.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol