10+ Year Old Account

Question Is shadow BiS for HFC available? 6.2 Spriest BiS, available yet?

If so, any link?

With the scaling item levels making BiS lists is a bit difficult. Sure if you're sticking to one difficulty only it's not that complicated but if you're moving from lets say heroic and into mythic with no expectation to finish the whole raid things starts to get complicated. You should really go for the item with the best item level with the following conditions:

* For AS get anything with crit on it. Avoid mastery.
    * For COP get anything with mastery on it, try to avoid haste. You can get away with 650-700 haste rating from items but no more than that imo.
    * Versatility will always be weak, don't take it unless nothing else is available. For instance there's only one pair of crit boots for AS and they have versatility on them so yeah.
    * If multiple sets of gear isn't something you care for consider maybe getting pieces with both mastery and crit on them but prioritize crit. COP does well even if you haven't mastery in every slot. AS is really dependant on that crit though.

Deleted
    I think Twintop is getting everything done before launch, can't remember if he said monday or tuesday.

Dryeqt also posted his bis list for AS here : https://twitter.com/Dryeqt/status/612100025468911616

I think this is his all around build for the majority of the fights, with some swaps :

I think you use the class trinket on single target fights, with maybe the int/crit/haste trinket.
    You can also use the Archimonde mace, it seems to sim higher, no verdict on that yet.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2015-06-22 at 12:18 PM.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/list=6256718/...dow-priest-bis
    BiS heroic. Replace archi weapon with mythic (725)wand,dagger or mythic staff from (730)xhul'horac on progression.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    This breaks it down a bit more as well.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/list=6204237/...s-bis-3-target
    No offense, but that list sketchy at best and shows that whoever made this list (presumably you) did not even bother running multiple sims with different gear setups to come up with real BiS list.

Runelore made it. Its still in the experimental stage as when it was made not everything was working correctly on simcraft (still isn't). The stat priorities haven't really changed from BRF even with T18. Crit gains value the more targets you have for AS, it even moves ahead of Spell Power at 3 or more sustained targets. Also the PTR items on wowhead have been a bit buggy and sometimes won't pop up at all.

Sorry but the Runelore guy doesn't know what he's doing based on those profiles :/

Ignoring the obvious issues with his AS profiles, his CoP profile has 30% haste. I'm pretty sure that is going to entirely break the dotweave rotation with that much haste.

But I mean if he can post some sims of those profiles beating the one's going around...

Has simcraft been updated to include the t18 bonuses yet? Haste can move ahead if insanity isn't mandatory with CoP with the 4pc. That's the dream at least.

Either way with BiS gear from HFC CoP with insanity is simming these stat weights.

Int-6.02
    SP-5.31
    Crit-3.38
    Haste-4.15
    Mast-4.31
    Mult-3.49
    Vers-3.00

Mastery is amazing if you don't have to move ie patchwerk fights.

Simcraft has been working for quite some time now. You just need to download it from http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I think Twintop is getting everything done before launch, can't remember if he said monday or tuesday.

Dryeqt also posted his bis list for AS here : https://twitter.com/Dryeqt/status/612100025468911616

I think this is his all around build for the majority of the fights, with some swaps :

I think you use the class trinket on single target fights, with maybe the int/crit/haste trinket.
    You can also use the Archimonde mace, it seems to sim higher, no verdict on that yet.

Mastery enchant on the weapon? Whats the deal there? Thunderlord just seems better especially as our crit level increase (more crits, keep buff up longer).

I am glad to see that the spirit on use trinket is NOT on that list, because I would cry if I had to compete with all the healers on that thing.

This is a patchwerk Simc, so the only thing you can take away from this is CoP's current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulle View Post
    Simcraft has been working for quite some time now. You just need to download it from http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/
    I did download it, however the buff from the 4pc is not in the results tab. Not that I could see at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    This is a patchwerk Simc, so the only thing you can take away from this is CoP's current state.
    ehhh I'm not much of a fan of patchwork. I think light movement is a bit more accurate towards a raid setting.

Deleted
    Ignoring the obvious issues with his AS profiles, his CoP profile has 30% haste. I'm pretty sure that is going to entirely break the dotweave rotation with that much haste.
    I would assume insanity is still top for CoP? I question this because some people seem to think that Mindbender, with 2/4set, will out compete insanity on a single-target basis. Maybe the BiS is adjusted for it to be traditional CoP with Mindbender where higher haste wouldn't be as problematic.

That simcraft lol, arcane as disgusting as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    I would assume insanity is still top for CoP? I question this because some people seem to think that Mindbender, with 2/4set, will out compete insanity on a single-target basis. Maybe the BiS is adjusted for it to be traditional CoP with Mindbender where higher haste wouldn't be as problematic.

That simcraft lol, arcane as disgusting as ever.
    Mages are fine.

Mages will be fine until legendary ring appears. Then they're not fine.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure they'll nerf some more classes and buff others. Either it's included with the live build tomorrow, or it's hotfixed the reset after ^^