Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    you do sound pretty gay

Deleted
    You need to find your crowd. Everyone has their crowd. Your dipshit friends and their whore habits are only top shit and cool in their tiny circle of friends. Everyone who doesn't fit the mold are weirdos, including you. Doesn't matter what dumb inbred shit they like to do for entertainment you're still the weirdo for not doing it with them. You just need to find a group of people who view you as alpha top shit in their inner circle. If that's chess club or book club or whatever, then so be it, you just gotta figure out which crowd you belong to. Find your people, man!

Btw; You sound like one of those Jesus weirdos, which is fine, if you like those sort of things. May I suggest Jehovah's Witnesses? You might find people with a similar mentality there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    ..Every single one of my friends either indiscriminately whores their way through everyone of the opposite sex they meet ... or is at least "fashionably pan/bisexual"...
    Sounds like the street runs both ways.. you make some pretty derisive comments about your group of "friends" as well. If you're not happy being called boring/plain, why would you then turn and call them "indiscriminate whores" and "fashionably x-Sexual"? Makes it sound like you actually think you're superior to them.

People find themselves in a variety of ways. That doesn't make one inherently better than another. So if you find yourself monogamous that's your way. Which doesn't make someone who isn't monogamous any less.
    Last edited by drakensoul; 2015-06-22 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    this feels like a troll thread

11/10 OP

I'm a (cisgendered) guy in my early twenties.
    First of all you're hanging around with folk who use the term "cisgendered."

Stop it.

You're going to make them think they're people.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
    Sounds like the street runs both ways.. you make some pretty derisive comments about your group of "friends" as well. If you're not happy being called boring/plain, why would you then turn and call them "indiscriminate whores" and "fashionably x-Sexual"? Makes it sound like you actually think you're superior to them.
    At least I keep my gibes to myself and anonymous forums.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I'm a (cisgendered) guy in my early twenties.
    I'm 100% straight.
    I don't want casual sex.
    The only kind of sexual relationship is a monogamous one.
    Apparently, in this day and age, this makes me some kind of oddity.

Every single one of my friends either indiscriminately whores their way through everyone of the opposite sex they meet, is in a homosexual relationship, is transsexual, or is at least "fashionably pan/bisexual" and they constantly tease me about my "plainness".

Tell me, am I really that boring?
    A.) Take a break off the internet and do a reality check, it helps.
    B.) Move away from the fucked up hipster bastion you live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    The price you pay for having hipsters as friends lol.

You are not boring, you are just like most other people.

Learn to deepthroat a banana and the next time you are made fun off show them, they will think you are the next-level closeted gay!

10+ Year Old Account
    show them whose boss and become a level 7 Vegan

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    show them whose boss and become a level 7 Vegan
    Oh, the joy grabbing a snack in the campus "Starbucks" of my university.

Vegan, detox, bio and glucose-free elder-leaf water is the first thing you see, with a card that says that 50% of the profit goes to LGBT and refugee centers.

Not. Even. Kidding.

Deleted
    At least I keep my gibes to myself and anonymous forums.
    Not sure if speaking ill of them behind their backs is that much better, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Oh, the joy grabbing a snack in the campus "Starbucks" of my university.

Vegan, detox, bio and glucose-free elder-leaf water is the first thing you see, with a card that says that 50% of the profit goes to LGBT and refugee centers.

Not. Even. Kidding.
    sounds nice actually

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Aw man :c , I read it and thought it was really good. Like ok the first paragraph was a little hyperbolic but everything else was fine. I mean it didn't seem bigoted or whatever, just honest and self aware. (This is coming from someone who gets called an sjw on these boards like all the time)

OT: Just remind the people calling you plain of a few things; Quality over quantity isn't a new concept. You can't fake interest in a gender that you don't have and doing so would be extremely shallow, and that kink isn't exclusive to one gender. Just because you only want to be with one person, doesn't mean you're vanilla, you could be doing unspeakable things to that (poor) one person.

See That's the thing, I don't want to hurt anyone with my thoughts, they just are what they are. I don't understand it. I don't hate it nor fear it. I just don't get it. and I hate having to feel like a bad guy for that!

to me, yes, the evil straight white male, the concept that a male can look at a dude AND a woman and be sexually attracted to both.. doesn't make sense to me. i get a 'does not compute' error. so yeah, the point I was trying to make was yes, I know a guy who is in that world, and whilst I don't get it, I still trust the guy (using the sentence i let him look after my daughter, anyone who has kids will know, you wouldn't leave somebody you don't trust 100% with your kids!!)

basically, I just don't get it! :P but the way I see it, I'm simply outdated. nothing more, nothing less. the same way I'm sure people from the 50's look back at the time they may have held up segregation signs and they likely go... oh what a fool I was. whilst happily playing with their mixed race grandkids for e.g..

In 15/20 years time, I'm sure itll be so common place that nobody will bat an eye..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You could just do some research on what it means to be transgender/transsexual if you want to understand it. There's lots of talk on the topic and especially those trying to educate others on what it means to be one sex wanting to be the other. To make it simple in one sentence their brain is a female's but the body they have is male's.
    That's the thing, it doesn't compute, I'm not a stupid individual, and I have no hate towards anybody in my heart etc, but I simply don't get it (don't confuse that with not approving, I approve wholeheartedly with anything that makes anyone happy and doesn't harm others) I've read up a little on it, but as I explained above. I've asked my mate 'If you were to split up with X, would you then be looking for a boy.. or girl?' and his response was 'sexuality is fluid and it could be either'

to ME, that makes no sense! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Not very good friends if they make you feel uncomfortable for being who you are when you don't give them trouble over being fucking weirdos.

Personally, though, I don't believe you. I feel it's one of those made up internet scenarios to spark discussion.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Not very good friends if they make you feel uncomfortable for being who you are when you don't give them trouble over being fucking weirdos.
    None of them seem particularly weird to me (except for the mocking-the-OP part maybe).
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-06-22 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Not sure if speaking ill of them behind their backs is that much better, though.
    It isn't. That's like saying at least my wife doesn't find out when I cheat. Huh? And this is a morally developed person asking this question?

Tell me, am I really that boring?
    Welcome to the rat race where everyone is having better sex than everyone else. Do what you like, find someone that likes what you like, let the self righteous idiots argue about who is the greatest at being alive.

If you don't like doing those things, you don't like it end of story. I tell you what is really boring - people who believe everyone should be just like them.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    this feels like a troll thread

11/10 OP
    It's a little hyperbole, but a fun thought nevertheless. In a society with so many accepted lifestyles, the classic 'normal' people may become rare and dull compared to all those colorful groups of proud people.

Still, it's bait for all kinds of phobics and haters to comment on how he's a victim of a sick society and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP could use some spice in their life

would you like some salt, pepper, paprika, whips, chains, clamps, snorkel?