Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Oh my new hats, it caters to my hat fetish. I am pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Flying is not mentioned in the article.. did they scratch this for a later date or is it also included? I'm considering resubbing for a bit...
    Flying will be part of a minipatch 6.2.x shortly after 6.2.

But you need the rep to gain flying, which you can start to increase in 6.2.

such a bunch of cry babies who just been born on this earth to troll on freakin forums all day long and whining...a new patch with new content and still you cry that this patch doesn't have a NEW content, hell if you want to re-sub go ahead we don't give a fuck, if you don't want to again we don't give a FUCK, just GTFO from this website and go play sims or something, stop posting these dumb comments "oh look naval hats am so exited to come back...not!" like if blizzard give a fuck if you come back or not jeez...

Quote Originally Posted by odinslayer View Post
    such a bunch of cry babies who just been born on this earth to troll on freakin forums all day long and whining...a new patch with new content and still you cry that this patch doesn't have a NEW content, hell if you want to re-sub go ahead we don't give a fuck, if you don't want to again we don't give a FUCK, just GTFO from this website and go play sims or something, stop posting these dumb comments "oh look naval hats am so exited to come back...not!" like if blizzard give a fuck if you come back or not jeez...
    I'd say its a perfectly valid complaint that people waited over half a year for new content and its a lot of rehashing and pointless time gating and not much all that interesting or rewarding.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

every troll that read this just became inspired

I'd say its a perfectly valid complaint that people waited over half a year for new content and its a lot of rehashing and pointless time gating and not much all that interesting or rewarding.
    people? which people exactly? these people are like 1% of the sub count lol, only a very little sized of cry babies log on forums and whine about shit and the other 99% srsly don't give a shit...you bored of the game just unsubb dont cry about it and troll forums..90% of these people didn't even see black hand HC, i mean ofc you will think there's no content when you just log in for lfr every week, and half a year is i think a valid point also since BRF went live on feb and we are in june, i mean 4 months still not that much when theres less than 1k guilds world wide killed black hand on mythic, trust me blizzard is rushing stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    I think you misread his post. He was quoting the guy saying that there's new everything but that it should not be considered content since it's just "additional stuff". Which doesn't make sense. Expecting major graphics updates or completely changing the endgame etc. from a patch is delusional at best.
    Nah, sadly it does..the only truly new thing is the raid, the dungeons are just reused stuff and Tanaan...more mindnumbing mobfarm...I mean Northern Kalimdor have a darker night now...the rest of the world? No offense, but i my eyes, the "great" 6.2 patch is not a great deal, mostly cosmetic stuff ( nighttime, differently looking pets, new hat, etc) which is a few days of work at worst...

So shipyard Ship Quests are follower quests with different icons to drag and drop, then roll the dice RNG success or failure. Let's pretend that's entirely new from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Nah, sadly it does..the only truly new thing is the raid, the dungeons are just reused stuff and Tanaan...more mindnumbing mobfarm...I mean Northern Kalimdor have a darker night now...the rest of the world? No offense, but i my eyes, the "great" 6.2 patch is not a great deal, mostly cosmetic stuff ( nighttime, differently looking pets, new hat, etc) which is a few days of work at worst...
    You do realize that its just as possible that the greater number of complaints opposed to compliments aimed at wow is a reflection of the general attitude towards the game? The more people who complain on forums, the larger the number of people not voicing themselves who feel bad about the games current state. Hell, its common in business to count one person who is speaking up, as multiple people. Why is it only in MMO and video games where people complaining are never seen as representing a population? There are certainly more people complaining about wow than there ever have been ever, and that says something. Hell, most of the people on my friends list would never post on forums, but the vast majority of my realID, who did play during MoP, have quit for WoD out of dissatisfaction.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

A few questions.

1 - Haven't been around in a while to know the length of time servers are down for a patch like this. Will this be a 4-6 hr window of downtime? more, less?

2 - I'm guessing this has been addressed somewhere before, but I was unable to find the answer. For the initial raids, like Highmaul which drop 640 in lfr, will there still be the need to do those? With the 2nd WoD pvp season and the ilvl of those items, there wouldn't be much need to do the 'older' dungeons.

Thanks.

Can someone explain "The older upgrade items are now Unstable and can be broken back down. The base upgrade items now increase the item level of the crafted item through the first 4 stages. The base upgrade item also requires less materials now" for me?

Is it possible to get stage 2 weapons, even for Transmog? Or are they entirely unobtainable now?

The "Unstable" links on Wowhead say they are no longer in game.

Some games stay deader than others, for everything else there's always the competition. I find it funny that the top twitch streams for WoW are private servers. This patch isn't going to fix shit, it will get old in a month and then what, wait for blizzard to make something new in another half a year. Can't believe you guys are still fanboys after SoO and then after that 7 months of no content.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    Can someone explain "The older upgrade items are now Unstable and can be broken back down. The base upgrade items now increase the item level of the crafted item through the first 4 stages. The base upgrade item also requires less materials now" for me?

Is it possible to get stage 2 weapons, even for Transmog? Or are they entirely unobtainable now?
    You just use the first upgrade item repeatedly for Stages 2-4 now. Each time you use it, upgraded one stage.

a lot of stuff..

but the interesting points are..

how long work tanaan as content?
    make the rep grind for the impotant thing fun?
    and how long we must wait for the flying mini patch?

Deleted
    Can someone link a list about the achievements wich will be modified?

Can't wait to get started on those reputations and hope that the patch 6.2.X won't be another 6 months or so. Gonna be a treat being able to actively farm again!

Still not sure exactly HOW the patch will go live though, or when during the 23rd...

...of bloody course Blizzard "give a fuck" if people come back or not. Perfect example of "speak for yourself" right there
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-06-22 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You just use the first upgrade item repeatedly for Stages 2-4 now. Each time you use it, upgraded one stage.
    Gotcha! Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I literally just got into Ashran pvp two days ago, is there any reason for the nerfs/changes? Did joining as a raid make it too easy? I'm a little disappointed with that, but excited for the rest of it.

Um, that's what a content patch does. 6.2 isn't a new expansion.
    In short: the game gets like 20% new content with each expansions and 80% additions to already existing content. The same goes to expansions and patches (20%-80%), which is wrong, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    I thought you were being sarcastic until I kept reading.

You might as well say "content - check". No one (except you, maybe) expects an entire combat overhaul or graphics engine overhaul from a patch. That is usually from expansion releases.

Then you complain about leveling to 100 taking too long, even though it's incredibly short. 1-60 is over in a blink if you run dungeons (which is far more effective than questing, negating most zones in kalimdor and EK), and professions are super easy to level with the new WoD system.
    I just say the numbers are too high, ridiculously high like they were before WoD dmg changes. These "point" systems also need change.
    I don't doubt it's super easy and I didn't say anything about the difficulty.

I agree with you dude. It's so annoying, and these people that bash literally everything released in game are the same ones that go, "but we care about WoW that's why we're mad! we dont want it to fail!" Also notice it's always "we" like they're one collective mind or spokesperson for everyone that's not currently subbed. Can't think or form an opinion of their own, just latch on to the most popular point of view. It's one thing to be unsatisfied and offer constructive feedback on what you'd like to see improved and why (and some have), especially if you enjoy the game but it's something completely different to spread around #FireHazzicostas, go on change.org to demand flying of all things, add nothing of substance and just have a massive temper tantrum about any and everything. I asked someone the other day that was saying Blizzard is lazy (etc, etc), what have they enjoyed so far in WoD. They said, "I don't know really I've been unsubbed since Cataclysm and don't plan on coming back". What the... *Flips table*

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    I agree with you dude. It's so annoying, and these people that bash literally everything released in game are the same ones that go, "but we care about WoW that's why we're mad! we dont want it to fail!" Also notice it's always "we" like they're one collective mind or spokesperson for everyone that's not currently subbed. Can't think or form an opinion of their own, just latch on to the most popular point of view. It's one thing to be unsatisfied and offer constructive feedback on what you'd like to see improved and why (and some have), especially if you enjoy the game but it's something completely different to spread around #FireHazzicostas, go on change.org to demand flying of all things, add nothing of substance and just have a massive temper tantrum about any and everything. I asked someone the other day that was saying Blizzard is lazy (etc, etc), what have they enjoyed so far in WoD. They said, "I don't know really I've been unsubbed since Cataclysm and don't plan on coming back". What the... *Flips table*
    I dont think you want to be agreeing with the guy that says Blizzard doesn't care if people are subbed or not.

Also, there are extremes on both sides, just like with most opposing groups of people. Just because you had a single experience with a person who had nothing to offer doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good reasons why people are upset about the state of WoD or WoW in general. Just like there are people with legit arguments for why they still play as opposed to people who think Blizzard is absolutely incapable of doing any wrong.