Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearodh View Post
    No Manno kill from Paragon. The sadnezz
    only comes to show the boss is no joke for a non end boss.

Deleted
    Is paragon raiding still or are they sleeping/whatevz ? Or are they actually trying hard to get manno asap before reset?

Quote Originally Posted by blackhaze54 View Post
    I would like to know what exactly Sco does as a GM, because raids are managed by Rogerbrown and Kuznam.
    I'm curious too. There's definitely a lot that goes on behind the scenes. Sco could be doing strat work, core group planning for upcoming bosses, gear distribution planning, log analysis, or split-run group composition planning.
    During raids he could be doing live analysis of logs, tweaking of strats, comparing class strengths on encounters, and making decisions on switching players/characters out.
    He could be doing any number of those things, or even none.. perhaps more?

Quote Originally Posted by JabJabUplift View Post
    Is paragon raiding still or are they sleeping/whatevz ? Or are they actually trying hard to get manno asap before reset?
    Up and waiting for instances reset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Yeah, little sad. But Paragon can still make it. Much depends on comp and tactics.

It will be interesting.
    The race has been such back and forth between Method and Paragon that it would be pretty epic if Paragon ends up at #1 after all. I think it's pretty clear at this point that the current Method squad has better DPS than Paragon so a Paragon world first with this much headstart for Method would require some very, very complex execution in mythic Archimonde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    The race has been such back and forth between Method and Paragon that it would be pretty epic if Paragon ends up at #1 after all. I think it's pretty clear at this point that the current Method squad has better DPS than Paragon so a Paragon world first with this much headstart for Method would require some very, very complex execution in mythic Archimonde.
    That actually is pretty much up to the fact if the boss must be executed on precision and ain't all about dps etc. Fun to see which one ends up on top. I would still say it's pretty much 50/50 even now, cause i think even method hasn't got a deeper understanding about Archimonde as of now, i would assume they dont know whats the new phase about etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rohno View Post
    That actually is pretty much up to the fact if the boss must be executed on precision and ain't all about dps etc. Fun to see which one ends up on top. I would still say it's pretty much 50/50 even now, cause i think even method hasn't got a deeper understanding about Archimonde as of now, i would assume they dont know whats the new phase about etc.

Always funny to see people in this thread act like Method can't make/have a good strat and all they can do is "press moar buttonz, moar dps"

I would like to know what exactly Sco does as a GM, because raids are managed by Rogerbrown and Kuznam.
    Then ask him if he'll do a Q&A on it after progress. I don't see why he'd object?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why are people expecting a guild to quit because they come in second? Is internet-raiding status really that serious to some people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Then ask him if he'll do a Q&A on it after progress. I don't see why he'd object?
    Heck I'm pretty sure after progression you could just ask on twitter, he's pretty genial about questions like that. And I'm certain at somepoint he answered one like it but can't for the life of me remember when... think it was something like early cata.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    In my opinion the big difference between Method and Paragon is who determines the boss strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by twackycats View Post
    I'm curious too. There's definitely a lot that goes on behind the scenes. Sco could be doing strat work, core group planning for upcoming bosses, gear distribution planning, log analysis, or split-run group composition planning.
    During raids he could be doing live analysis of logs, tweaking of strats, comparing class strengths on encounters, and making decisions on switching players/characters out.
    or perhaps he just /flexes for the S.E.L.F.I.E.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twackycats View Post
    I suppose he must deal with bus¡ness issues, such as sponsorship and so on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Update about MW: They killed everything including Xhul once more, I don't see heroic runs on Wowprogress.

So probably we will hear today about a Tyrant kill from them.

I don't know what he does these days but a decade ago he was the most compelled and calm guild manager and person I ever met. He always made sure people showed up, showed dedication and brought their A-game. If you were coming to a progress raid and you missed out on a single consumable out of 10, he'd know. "[Sco whispers: "Where is your elixir of fortitude?]" Doesn't matter if you had a flask, 5 potions and 2 food buffs already. There's many guild leaders out there but few actually live up the definition of a leader, he did. And seeing as Method is still around and currently the #1 guild, he still does. I can only assume he still does what he did back then and even better now. I have no reason to suck up, give credit where credit is due.

Sco is the glue that keeps the parts together

Deleted
    Regarding sco and his usefulness to method.

SOOOO much goes on off camara that you honestly cannot say a word about how useful he is.

Literally the only thing we know is that roger and kuz do the raid leading / calling shit out during the encounter. That's it. We have no idea what's going on in between progression pulls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Regarding sco and his usefulness to method.

SOOOO much goes on off camara that you honestly cannot say a word about how useful he is.

Literally the only thing we know is that roger and kuz do the raid leading / calling shit out during the encounter. That's it. We have no idea what's going on in between progression pulls.
    We also know that method management decided to demote 1 off, kick 3 players after highmaul. Quite ballsy. And they beat paragon right after. Conclusion, they know what they are doing obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Yucatan View Post
    We also know that method management decided to demote 1 off, kick 3 players after highmaul. Quite ballsy. And they beat paragon right after. Conclusion, they know what they are doing obviously.
    Im rooting for Method but in my eyes and many else Paragon technically won T17. They just had bad luck with comp and changed strategy too late. They would have won easily if they bringed right comp.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Im rooting for Method but in my eyes and many else Paragon technically won T17. They just had bad luck with comp and changed strategy too late. They would have won easily if they bringed right comp.

oh Para fanbois, y u so funny