15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    do you think this means that Method might be exploiting mechanics and want to try to hide it just like they exploited lich king with saronite bombs
    You mean Ensidia?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    and nefarian with feral druids?
    Just like Paragon?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Curious to know more about Council and why it's so difficult. It's clearly the hardest out of the first 5.

One thing I know that isn't listed in dungeon journal is that 2 ghost will move through the room instead of one during the ghost phase. Who knows what else there could be.
    Last edited by mmoc9622716e70; 2015-07-01 at 03:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems a few key players of method where not preset on either of their first 3 boss kills on mythic.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Seems a few key players of method where not preset on either of their first 3 boss kills on mythic.
    Which ones?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Which ones?
    Xabok, Sco, Ragefreak, Viklund, Quyncy. to name a few or are they all playing under alts?

Deleted
    Xabok, Sco, Ragefreak, Viklund, Quyncy. to name a few or are they all playing under alts?
    There are about 6 missing from every kill on Wowprogress for some reason. I know that Sco hasn't quit, he is GM.

From what I have heard Viklund quit. I know from following him on Twitch that Lexi has gone casual as well, but that was a while ago before the race started.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wowprogress isnt listing all the players in on the kill(s) just yet but Sco was definitely in on all 3 kills

Quote Originally Posted by Novocaine View Post
    There are about 6 missing from every kill on Wowprogress for some reason. I know that Sco hasn't quit, he is GM.

From what I have heard Viklund quit. I know from following him on Twitch that Lexi has gone casual as well, but that was a while ago before the race started.
    Viklund did split runs and got geared up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharotto View Post
    I think it's more likely that the raiding scene is just dying off because of WoD Mythic and we are seeing the results of it now.
    I don't know, I know a lot of guilds who usually clear content at a decent pace do a bunch of heroics last night so they have a better shot at mythic. Probably see a lot more kills tonight for US at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackelyn View Post
    Wowprogress isnt listing all the players in on the kill(s) just yet but Sco was definitely in on all 3 kills
    Sco as a DPS? Or are they 3 tanking it? Tegu and Justmonk appears to be tanking for now.

Running with more than 1 mage is useless - so Kuznam becomes default choice being raid lead and master strategist and all. Also, hopefully he got his haircut out of the way this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Council gotta be quite hard for an early boss if Method, Exorsus and co. bite their teeth into them since roughly 5 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackelyn View Post
    Sco hasn't been online all day and definitely wasnt on all 3 kills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Sco as a DPS? Or are they 3 tanking it? Tegu and Justmonk appears to be tanking for now.

Running with more than 1 mage is useless - so Kuznam becomes default choice being raid lead and master strategist and all. Also, hopefully he got his haircut out of the way this time.
    Sco hasn't dps'ed for a very long time to my knowledge so they are probably 3 tanking it. Tegu was probably brought in primarily as a dps but I am sure he can tank where needed..as has been proven.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearodh View Post
    Council gotta be quite hard for an early boss if Method, Exorsus and co. bite their teeth into them since roughly 5 hours...
    Yeah, council must be brutal as fuck. If the FORTH boss in a 13 boss raid is this difficult for top guilds, I imagine the rest of the instance to be insane. This will probably be a 3 reset lasting race like Riggnaros predicted.

Oh Kuznam is back, that's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I don't know, I know a lot of guilds who usually clear content at a decent pace do a bunch of heroics last night so they have a better shot at mythic. Probably see a lot more kills tonight for US at least.
    This, mythic guilds that aren't looking to raid 40+ hours this week continued farming heroic and will do mythics at the end of the week. Passing up on a week of gear isn't going to help in the long run, and tier bosses are now dropping more consistent loot, so this week is even bigger than last for power gains.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Method spent the last 2 and a half hours doing a Heroic clear. They've only been on HHC for at most 2 hours and said boss took Ascension 6 hours, so they may be a ways off yet. Given they decided after 3 bosses, a heroic clear was necessary, it must be a fairly brutal gear check.

Quote Originally Posted by stym View Post
    There are pros and cons to each of these strats.
    Another thing with doing hc before mythic is bugs, if a mythic boss is bugged, like Kromog were last tier the once doing mythic first may get stuck and spend a lot of time on the bugged boss, while the once who spend their time on hc first may save a lot of time if the boss gets fixed.

suprised still no method kill of council

also midwinter hasnt started raiding yet and its almost 1pm

Deleted
    [19:42] == Vereesa changed the topic of #paragon to: 0/13 Hellfire Citadel - http://www.paragon.fi - English only

We should see some kills soon I suppose.