Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Not mythic progression related but if you want a good laugh: 51 minute LFR Iron Reaver kill https://i.imgur.com/rTCEPub.jpg

(Not mine)
    Looks like that blood dk solod it.

Deleted
    Method needs to pick it up

This won't be an exciting race without method. Paragon only has a couple hours in the raid and look what they've accomplished. They will clearly win this tier unless Method picks it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post

This won't be an exciting race without method. Paragon only has a couple hours in the raid and look what they've accomplished. They will clearly win this tier unless Method picks it up.
    This may well be a 3 week tier. There is still a lot of ways to go.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account

If the later bosses, especially Archimonde, are going to be as difficult as most people think, then a couple hours here isn't going to mean much to the overall finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    This may well be a 3 week tier. There is still a lot of ways to go.
    It will not be a 3 week one.

Well, I see Paragon jumped ahead rather quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Based on...what?

For all we know, Blizzard could have put a gear check aka Lich King into this that could mean a 6 week barrier if they so chose...
    The "3 week lasting race" came from Riggnaros's tweet where he felt that this tier would last into a 3rd reset. He's a knowledgeable person when it comes to the world race so not saying his word is law but his opinion matters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    If the later bosses, especially Archimonde, are going to be as difficult as most people think, then a couple hours here isn't going to mean much to the overall finish.
    Method struggling on an easier boss isn't a good sign though.

The hell, Paragon caught up really quick. From 0/13M to 5/13M in the space of 3 hours.

They're on day 1.......

Everyone thought Method was screwed after like world 4th Iron Maidens, but we all know what happened after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Method struggling on an easier boss isn't a good sign though.
    Council is easy?

Based on...what?

For all we know, Blizzard could have put a gear check aka Lich King into this that could mean a 6 week barrier if they so chose...
    That could be true, but from we have seen since Cata, i don't see much hope... i personally wish it would be a long one.

Random people posting random lines. Ze Interwebs.....

What I see is EU tearing through US as expected from how the tiers before went
    It probably seems kinda dead to people because a lot less guilds seem to be killing mythic bosses this tier compared to the last.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    They're on day 1.......

Everyone thought Method was screwed after like world 4th Iron Maidens, but we all know what happened after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Council is easy?
    Maiden was a much more difficult boss, it took world first guilds over a day to kill it. Council was killed in an hour by Paragon, 6 hours by Ascension. I wouldn't say it's a hard boss. Not a push over boss and maybe a bit too much for a forth boss but no, I don't consider it a cockblock boss.

Didn't say easy, I said easier and it is an easier boss, any boss that is killed in under a day by world first guilds are the easier bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    boring progression race this tier. seems dead
    That's not the case. HFC is just a well made raid and they aren't able to roflstomp through the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    It probably seems kinda dead to people because a lot less guilds seem to be killing mythic bosses this tier compared to the last.
    yeah, at least on brf at a wednesday (day 2 for us, day 1 for eu), like 100+ guilds already killed mythic gruul or oregorger... now just 34 guilds killed at least the first boss

Deleted
    No new guild killed Archimonde after the hotfix.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    yeah, at least on brf at a wednesday (day 2 for us, day 1 for eu), like 100+ guilds already killed mythic gruul or oregorger... now just 34 guilds killed at least the first boss
    Can't be because HFC is even tighter tuned than the already-pretty-tight BRF. God-forbid Blizzard make difficult raids!

Kudos to Ascension for the strong start from Oceania, and holy wow Paragon blitz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

What the fuck how undertuned is kilrogg. Paragon killing him in what, a few attempts. Ascension a couple of hours. I really hate seeing 40% of the content cleared in 3 hours. Blizzard is seriously awful at tuning early bosses. Seems council is the only non joke so far but is probably no more difficult than say kromog.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No new guild killed Archimonde after the hotfix.
    it's a pretty huge buff to the encounter tbh

Why are people assuming method is struggling and not clearing hcs? They obviously didn't do all there hc clears before the raid unless they only wanted to do two. I mean ya maybe method are really fucking up but I think it's a more reasonable assumption that they're not. Shit always happens early in the tier method and pargon will more then likely be close together come the final few bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Can't be because HFC is even tighter tuned than the already-pretty-tight BRF. God-forbid Blizzard make difficult raids!

Kudos to Ascension for the strong start from Oceania, and holy wow Paragon blitz
    I mean, sure that could be part of the reason. However I'm guessing the several million subs the game lost since release probably played a slightly larger part in it