Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Looking through wowprogress, Sco is nowhere in Method's first kills. I'm starting to wonder what's going on with them and him now.
    Here's his personal twitter

https://twitter.com/Methodsco

Can't see anything though, but in case you wanna keep up to date with what he's doing

Quote Originally Posted by Unholydevil View Post
    Thats kind of a disadvantage because it means EU gets 36 hours of live data so they can actually plow thru slightly (not a lot but slightly) faster so unless everything is dying in the first couple days which it never does I would rather have the 16 hour delayed start knowing I get those 16 hours back at the end of the week.
    What are you talking about? EU will never "get those 16 hours back" because US have raided new lockout for 6-8 hours before EU servers go down for maintenance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats kind of a disadvantage because it means EU gets 36 hours of live data so they can actually plow thru slightly (not a lot but slightly) faster so unless everything is dying in the first couple days which it never does I would rather have the 16 hour delayed start knowing I get those 16 hours back at the end of the week.
    Ya... No, not at all. EU and Asia suffer a disadvantage, as US simply have a headstart that is not compensated. But most raids take many days to clear and EU always caught up in the past.

Deleted
    So what you're saying is that Asia has the most advantage in the world first race because they can start even later?
    this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    I looked this up. Paragon was World First.

Ah ok. Well looks like it's Premonition with Ruby Sanctum as the last US World First.
    Wasn't Ruby Sanctum the one where Premonition got the World First before EU servers even got the patch?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Wasn't Ruby Sanctum the one where Premonition got the World First before EU servers even got the patch?
    Yep, they killed the one boss (lol) in the first night before EU got the content.

Anyways, I'm kinda liking how the race is shaping up, with 5 guilds at 5/13 and 3 of those being US/OC. Sure US have their headstart but it still looks like those US/OC guilds can actually beat guilds like Exorsus/From Scratch etc.
    Last edited by mmoc48f5c9b6e1; 2015-07-02 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    Did Paragon do farm raid hours? rofl

http://prntscr.com/7nusgm

They started late, raid lasted about aslong as farm hours. Unless they went to extremely early morning, they're probably waking up just about now aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post

They started late, raid lasted about aslong as farm hours. Unless they went to extremely early morning, they're probably waking up just about now aswell.
    Not really, they are the type of guild to take their time, but once they actually start progress they go pretty fast till they hit a gearcheck. when that happens they need to switch ppl, change speccs, do the math and squeeze whatever they can till they meet the requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post

They spent most of the day doing several heroic runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    why isn't there any activity? at least the EU guilds should be up by now right? and not to forget Asian guilds?
    What kind of activity?

Deleted
    why isn't there any activity? at least the EU guilds should be up by now right? and not to forget Asian guilds?
    EU guilds raided until late at night so they are probably slowly starting again right about now... but from my experience, world first kills very rarely happen before 4 PM or so.
    Asia guilds are rushing as we speak, the top guilds went 2/13 or 3/13 but they need to do a bunch of heroic splits now, for sure. The Asian guilds seems heavily undergeared against EU/US/OC competition apart from Kin Raiders.

I'd guess the next relevant activity is Gorefiend world first by Paragon in about...9 hours.
    Last edited by mmoc48f5c9b6e1; 2015-07-02 at 09:25 AM.

Maybe Blizz thought BRF Mythic was too easy so they buffed HFC Mythic up the wall.

Deleted
    I just wonder why exorsus is so behind?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    What kind of activity?
    paragonal activity perhaps
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    I just wonder why exorsus is so behind?
    After Kormrok (М) kill they did only heroic runs yesterday.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What in the nine hells are you on about? If a sprinter gets an hour head start in a marathon, how the fuck does that play out as an advantage for the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    The Asian guilds seems heavily undergeared against EU/US/OC competition apart from Kin Raiders.
    Asian guilds have+8 ilvl and two lockouts (and let's not forget 1$ migration to get BMAH loot) so how is this possible?

That's an expansion ago.. With WoD Asia have same conditions other than opening 1 day later than EU. Also 1$ migration has never applied to KR region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Asian guilds have+8 ilvl and two lockouts (and let's not forget 1$ migration to get BMAH loot) so how is this possible?
    i dont think thats true anymore. wanna remember them having equal ilvl last tier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    i dont think thats true anymore. wanna remember them having equal ilvl last tier
    Of course is not true. don't bait on the troll.