Despite temperatures the complete opposite of Midwinter Seijta devised a Method to kill Tyrant wich came to him during his Rapid Eye Movement sleep phase. There is no Limit to this guys creativity. I can see the Envy of all the other guilds from accros my Danish Terrace!

I think that any boss can be killed by the top guilds unless it is an extreme gear check. All those guys are so good at reading mechanics and then executing the strategies, I just hope the others get to 10 before Paragon goes to 11 to keep things exciting!

Paragon's raid comp was up for a second but it's gone now. From what I remember seeing they had 2 HPallys, Guardian Druid, Prot Warrior, 2 Marksman Hunters.

Deleted
    They had luck with their 3 geared warriors on Velhari. That fight is bleeding warrior OPness.

Where is the Ascension hype now? #rank21 the dream.

Deleted
    Surely if Paragon get Xhul down (even if Method gets WF) before Method gets Tyrant down.
    That has to be a big boost for morale and pressure for Method.

Really hope someone else wins the race to see if Method will shift blame onto other players and kick them like in HM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebeard View Post
    Despite temperatures the complete opposite of Midwinter Seijta devised a Method to kill Tyrant wich came to him during his Rapid Eye Movement sleep phase. There is no Limit to this guys creativity. I can see the Envy of all the other guilds from accros my Danish Terrace!

I think that any boss can be killed by the top guilds unless it is an extreme gear check. All those guys are so good at reading mechanics and then executing the strategies, I just hope the others get to 10 before Paragon goes to 11 to keep things exciting!
    I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    They had luck with their 3 geared warriors on Velhari. That fight is bleeding warrior OPness.
    The geared an extra warrior on the week of HFC heroic or one week before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    And that's "luck" that they geared more warriors than competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Except winning over Sweden in ice hockey ..#littlebrothers
    1995 and 2011 says hi

Deleted
    Gz Paragon but more interesting is who is more prepared to kill Archimonde, this race is not over, not even close

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    And that's "luck" that they geared more warriors than competition?
    They always gear their people for the best comp for the endboss. It was luck that they had 3 geared warrior for a fight like Velhari.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    Surely if Paragon get Xhul down (even if Method gets WF) before Method gets Tyrant down.
    That has to be a big boost for morale and pressure for Method.

Really hope someone else wins the race to see if Method will shift blame onto other players and kick them like in HM.
    According to Kuznam, they are wiped at 3% on Tyrant. they will catch up really soon. https://twitter.com/Kuznam1/with_replies

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebeard View Post
    10/10 would dank meme again

"mo-champion. You are the reason I play this game. I love you all. If you want any information of our progress, whisper me ingame"

you realize kuznam is fucking trolling all of you ? stop reading his twitter lmao

Good news is... we might just not see any nerfs at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    so paragon is done for the day or what?

I understand that ach gets updated on Armory only if they log out?
    I think they might take a break first after such a long stressy period of wipes on Tyrant, I'm sure they need a moment to relax again and talk about strategies for net boss. Might be food break so they have a long go at 11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    "mo-champion. You are the reason I play this game. I love you all. If you want any information of our progress, whisper me ingame"

you realize kuznam is fucking trolling all of you ? stop reading his twitter lmao
    And that 3 % thing is definitely trolling. In fact, that's something that you would normally be trolling if you think the fight is impossible at the moment...makes you think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    so paragon is done for the day or what?

I understand that ach gets updated on Armory only if they log out?
    Why would they be done for the day?
    It's 5:14pm.

Kuznam-senpai please notice me !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    #envyrising at 5/13 eh eh
    #LorgokPumping