Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They're raiding a ridiculous amount of hours. If you're top 10 in the time you've spent raiding then I would expect that you would also finish top 10 in the race.
    They aren't top 10 in time spent raiding though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    They aren't top 10 in time spent raiding though.
    Do you know all the guilds exact time spent? this is what bugs me about the whole, time spent crap. It dosent matter, a ranking is a rank thats it, no ifs ands or buts.

Heres my question for limit if anyone from there could answer this. Limit i love you guys and grats, my only issue has been you guys have raided more then you say (i didn't know you did split runs let alone 4) My question is why do you try to hide it? I notice many US guilds will do this or EU guilds as well.

You guys just list farm time and that's it. Nowhere on limits page do i see, doing 4 split runs, we might daytime raid, we will extend if needed, we will raid days that arnt scheduled if close.

i know its mainly the fanboys and not limit themselves saying it but i just don't get this whole. they raid less they are just a million times better. Who cares about raid time spent, lets not time stamp and find out every hour spent by these guilds, then brag about it. Its the rank that matters and good shit limit on you're rank, keep US raiding alive i salute you.

1st day 12 hours,
    1st week 7 days /5 or 6 hrs a day (excluding tuesday obviously)
    2nd week, 6 days/ 5 or 6 hrs a day
    3rd week, 5 days/ 5 or 6 hrs a day
    4th week, tuesday -> wednesday/ 5 or 6 hours a day, 9 hours on thursday trying to kill the boss before people had to leave, then 4 and 1/2 hours on friday to get the kill.

none of us care and were not comparing with any other guild, that's just what we raided, believe it or don't. Our guild has been completely upfront with what we raid.

edit: maybe alot of confusion is people sign on and see us in HFC on off days doing either sale runs or normal runs for tomes on alts, but that is obviously not included in the above schedule.
    Last edited by Hauntedd; 2015-08-01 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumad View Post
    Do you know all the guilds exact time spent? .
    I don't see any daytime progression kills for limit outside the first day mythic is released (which they say they raid all day on the first tuesday of a new tier on their wowprogress note anyways). I could name 10 other guilds in the top 20 who have multiple daytime progression kills and most of their wowprogress notes even say they daytime progression raid.

except that they are saying the exact same thing, and none of us have made any shitposts. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kumad View Post
    Do you know all the guilds exact time spent? this is what bugs me about the whole, time spent crap. It dosent matter, a ranking is a rank thats it, no ifs ands or buts.

Heres my question for limit if anyone from there could answer this. Limit i love you guys and grats, my only issue has been you guys have raided more then you say (i didn't know you did split runs let alone 4) My question is why do you try to hide it? I notice many US guilds will do this or EU guilds as well.

You guys just list farm time and that's it. Nowhere on limits page do i see, doing 4 split runs, we might daytime raid, we will extend if needed, we will raid days that arnt scheduled if close.

i know its mainly the fanboys and not limit themselves saying it but i just don't get this whole. they raid less they are just a million times better. Who cares about raid time spent, lets not time stamp and find out every hour spent by these guilds, then brag about it. Its the rank that matters and good shit limit on you're rank, keep US raiding alive i salute you.
    I'm an officer in the guild so I hope people can take this more seriously, and I don't really want to keep having to explain this to other people but since this is our first tier as a guild, and we are fairly new I feel like it is worth explaining at least for now.

It is essentially a given that we will do split runs. That's why it's not listed on our wowprogress. Everyone at our guild level does split runs. The amount of split runs is decided as a guild (meaning between all 24-26 members of the guild, not just the officers). Originally we had decided to do 3, ended up doing 4. We pretty effortlessly cleared 4 split runs unlike most guilds in the world. The time spent raiding advertised in wowprogress *early* in the guild's life cycle was different than what we had finally decided. However, early around the PTR cycle, recruitment was essentially closed and we had all decided as a guild what times we were capable of raiding at during progression. We are 100% upfront with our apps about what we are looking for in terms of raiding time.

To be frank, our advertised raid hours are not to show off that "we raid less than our competition". 1/3 of our members are from Blood Legion, and they will be the first to tell you that kind of stuff does not matter at all when it comes to the progression race. The advertised hours are there to give apps somewhat of an idea of what we are planning to do, but the wowprogress page is not intended to be the some sort of guild constitution. That is what the mumble interview is for. We absolutely do not try to hide our raiding hours because we don't care. Whether we raided 8 hours a day or 5 hours a day, the results are all we care about. We went into this tier with the goal of getting US 3rd and World top 20 and we BY FAR exceeded our expectations. I would say with 100% confidence that outside of the first tuesday of mythic week and the thursday when we were gunning for World 6th Archimonde and beating our vacation times, we raided within our advertised hours give or take an hour at most on 1 or 2 days out of the week. Hell, most days we wanted to start an hour early we didn't even really get to start a full hour early.

Hope this clears things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    I'm an officer in the guild so I hope people can take this more seriously, and I don't really want to keep having to explain this to other people but since this is our first tier as a guild, and we are fairly new I feel like it is worth explaining at least for now.

It is essentially a given that we will do split runs. That's why it's not listed on our wowprogress. Everyone at our guild level does split runs. The amount of split runs is decided as a guild (meaning between all 24-26 members of the guild, not just the officers). Originally we had decided to do 3, ended up doing 4. We pretty effortlessly cleared 4 split runs unlike most guilds in the world. The time spent raiding advertised in wowprogress *early* in the guild's life cycle was different than what we had finally decided. However, early around the PTR cycle, recruitment was essentially closed and we had all decided as a guild what times we were capable of raiding at during progression. We are 100% upfront with our apps about what we are looking for in terms of raiding time.

To be frank, our advertised raid hours are not to show off that "we raid less than our competition". 1/3 of our members are from Blood Legion, and they will be the first to tell you that kind of stuff does not matter at all when it comes to the progression race. The advertised hours are there to give apps somewhat of an idea of what we are planning to do, but the wowprogress page is not intended to be the some sort of guild constitution. That is what the mumble interview is for. We absolutely do not try to hide our raiding hours because we don't care. Whether we raided 8 hours a day or 5 hours a day, the results are all we care about. We went into this tier with the goal of getting US 3rd and World top 20 and we BY FAR exceeded our expectations. I would say with 100% confidence that outside of the first tuesday of mythic week and the thursday when we were gunning for World 6th Archimonde and beating our vacation times, we raided within our advertised hours give or take an hour at most on 1 or 2 days out of the week. Hell, most days we wanted to start an hour early we didn't even really get to start a full hour early.

Don't see why you have to explain yourself tbh, but you did. Regardless gz on US first!

I love that the new shitposting go-to is "hurr you raid more hours than you claim".

Deleted
    Wanna give my support to the US boiz, great job out there with the US 1st Limit. Gotta love me some Blood Legion, whether it's 33% or 100% (gonna miss Rigg though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I love that the new shitposting go-to is "hurr you raid more hours than you claim".
    Yeah it's pretty pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Wanna give my support to the US boiz, great job out there with the US 1st Limit. Gotta love me some Blood Legion, whether it's 33% or 100% (gonna miss Rigg though.)
    yeah, US first just isn't the same without rigg yelling at slackers for stupid mistakes in the kill videos.

Deleted
    >questionable players
    >US#1/world#2 every tier in mop without a doubt.

World#2 in 25 man you mean. Paragon were always a better guild than blood legion

Limit's kill isn't too impressive considering how much they raided.

As for Midwinter, I wouldn't be surprised to see that guild fall apart. Embarrassing performance by them this time around.
    how about you go One Page back and read the Reason for Midwinters "embarrasing performance" or just shut the fuck up cuz you have no clue whats going on ?

Deleted
    I am interested why Limit could rise and blood legion had to fall at the same time for that to happen.

And why US does not fuse together to against EU (method) and Finland (paragon).
    Give us a triumvirate already! Germany already announced their comeback with the main protagonist of PULSE creating a guild with for next tier -> http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/eredar/unified #unifiedrising

We need more crazy people to play this game. 11 years after classic your offspring should be ready now - bring them NOW!
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2015-08-02 at 02:12 AM.

Does Bozzelprogress permit guilds going slightly over their raid times posted on wowprogress at their discretion, or do you have to stop as the listed time ends, even if it's mid pull or very close to a kill?
    Last edited by Trustbucket; 2015-08-02 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    how about you go One Page back and read the Reason for Midwinters "embarrasing performance" or just shut the fuck up cuz you have no clue whats going on ?
    All guilds have roster issues. That's part of what makes the best guilds win. They plan ahead and build around reliable players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    World#2 in 25 man you mean. Paragon were always a better guild than blood legion
    http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier13

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post

Heh officer? The only Jetjaguar in Limit has 713 ilvl with 7 kills? Just what are you trying to pull here buddy? Big grats to the true Limit progression raiders - KTB, Arold, Hawntd, Brozooka, and Daddysdirtydk. Respect.

Oh wait they killed it a few hours apart yet BL gets the raid earlier. Meh. In terms of time to kill first to last boss Paragon won. Granted people just look at who killed it first since EU always wins anyway even with 9 hours ahead on US.

That tier was so fucked anyway with the bans.

All guilds have roster issues. That's part of what makes the best guilds win. They plan ahead and build around reliable players.
    I doubt that midwinter expected one of their locks to go AFK right before progression started.