3 months in which I mean... Doing PTR, strats, speed runs, gear collecting, fine tuning, and then the actual race

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzodin View Post
    My brain..hurts so much. You linked someone who streams StarCraft 2 daily?
    Your in blood legion.. What do you make streaming or fellow blood legion when you guys were on top..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    3 months in which I mean... Doing PTR, strats, speed runs, gear collecting, fine tuning, and then the actual race

- - - Updated - - -

Your in blood legion.. What do you make streaming or fellow blood legion when you guys were on top..
    Why do you care how much they make IRL?

Googled it...

Tips: $1450
    Twitch Subs: $242.50
    Casting with Basetrade: $104
    Showmatch vs Demuslim: $50
    Casting with Desrow: $40
    Twitch Ad Revenue: $32.30 (I didn’t run ads in Feb, I hate ads. This is just from unavoidable pre-rolls)
    YouTube Ad Revenue: $15
    Total: ~$1934 (84.5% increase over January)

24k a year? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

12 hours a day to raid 3 months of your life? 10 years and still in school... Sounds like they are going to be successful IRL
    Is your life complete now? i hope you can sleep today

It doesn't matter what they do, anyone can be successful IRL.

Googled it...

Tips: $1450
    Twitch Subs: $242.50
    Casting with Basetrade: $104
    Showmatch vs Demuslim: $50
    Casting with Desrow: $40
    Twitch Ad Revenue: $32.30 (I didn’t run ads in Feb, I hate ads. This is just from unavoidable pre-rolls)
    YouTube Ad Revenue: $15
    Total: ~$1934 (84.5% increase over January)

24k a year? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

12 hours a day to raid 3 months of your life? 10 years and still in school... Sounds like they are going to be successful IRL
    And how much do you get paid for your hobby?

Progression lasts a couple of weeks. Maybe a little longer some tiers. Farm can easily be done whilst working full time hours.
    Especially if you do freelancer work, work from home, or work a job that isn't particularly affected by what time of day you do the work.

So wonder after wasting 10 years of their lives on digital baddi s... What loots they have received IRL...wonder how many are successful IRL?
    well... sco from method is financial analyst.. so yeah, he successful irl

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    well... sco from method is financial analyst.. so yeah, he successful irl

Who says he's successful... That's just a job title.. Anyone can say they are a Fiancial analysis.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya and all those things take up every day of the week for 3months right? Oh wait... Not even close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post

Progression lasts a couple of weeks. Maybe a little longer some tiers. Farm can easily be done whilst working full time hours.
    Especially if you do freelancer work, work from home, or work a job that isn't particularly affected by what time of day you do the work.
    All the time invested comes from the PTR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post

Progression last more than 'a couple of weeks'. The 1st week before mythic has to count since they're raiding hardcore then in split runs. Then 2 weeks of REALLY hardcore progress on mythic bosses. That's not to say though that, by and large, they likely spend less time on progress than most guilds do if you think about it. 2-3 weeks hardcore against some guilds months on the same bosses vs time spent.

Deleted
    Seems Method moved to 4/13.

Deleted
    PTR is under 2 hours per boss on mythic and hc. Some bosses have 2 tests. And that's over, what, 2 weeks?

Who says he's successful... That's just a job title.. Anyone can say they are a Fiancial analysis.
    you're a douche bag

infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2015-07-03 at 07:51 PM.

Lets get back to topic, Method is 4/13 now, it does seem like it was a wall for them.

PTR tests last like......1-2 hours per boss.

You don't need to do all that much. You don't level characters unless you're testing a new expansion and max level templates are disabled. You don't need to farm for anything, flaskataur provides all your stuff.

PTR testing is gonna be what........60 hours total boss testing time for the whole tier. Maybe not even that.

Deleted
    Midwinter 5/13 it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Midwinter 5/13 it seems.
    Kilrog seems like an easy boss. All 4/13 guilds seemed to have no issues at all with him and killed him pretty quick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Kilrog seems like an easy boss. All 4/13 guilds seemed to have no issues at all with him.
    Yeah probably trivialized with overgeared DPS going in vision and fucking the boss up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetcayaya View Post
    Seems Method moved to 4/13.
    About time

Expecting a kilrog kill from them soon within the next hourish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Yeah probably trivialized with overgeared DPS going in vision and fucking the boss up.
    Yeah lol. I remember people saying on the forums that the vision buff made the fight way too easy during the mythic testing. Seems like that's the first notable slip-up on the bosses that are supposed to be somewhat challenging, not counting the random kormrok nerf

There are definite RNG (who gets focussed for dmg buff) and comp (no. of spriest / boomkin / lock) considerations around Council. I wouldn't read toooo much into the different times it takes guilds to kill that boss until you can see raid comp on wowprogress.