Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Were's Blood Legion?
    ded

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Xavaran View Post
    ded

/10char
    not dead, just not as hardcore anymore...

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...n/Blood+Legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It affects getting into the top 10 but I'm pretty sure among the top 10 most guilds all raid 16 hours a day at least the first two weeks.
    well we are not top 10 but top 11 :P.
    we raid around 32 hours the first two weeks and afterwards it will be around 22 hours. that doesnt take into account for some of us gathering information outside of those hours though.
    Last edited by mmoc15c062ae7d; 2015-07-31 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    so roughly when will these top EU guilds start raiding today?
    Paragon always start at 13.00, so 12.00 server time. (3 hours from now)
    Method is usually 10-11 servertime. (1-2 hours from now)
    Not sure about the other guilds but i think it will be atleast 4 hours till we see any new kills, unless Style War or KIN Raiders go ham.
    Last edited by mmocc5e990c670; 2015-07-05 at 06:52 AM. Reason: time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo4life View Post
    Paragon always start at 13.00, so 12.00 server time. (3 hours from now)
    Method is usually 10-11 servertime. (1-2 hours from now)
    Not sure about the other guilds but i think it will be atleast 4 hours till we see any new kills, unless Style War or KIN Raiders go ham.
    Last Friday Method also started at 13:00.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It affects getting into the top 10 but I'm pretty sure among the top 10 most guilds all raid 16 hours a day at least the first two weeks.
    At least 7 of the guilds that's currently in the top10 day-time raid, meaning they raid from around midday until midnight (different guilds raid different amount of hours, but this is just a generalization to make it simple).
    Limit states that they raid 5 days a week, 5 hours a night. On top of this they also do a full out daytime raid on the first Tuesday of the tier.
    Открытость (Openess according to google translate) is the guild I know the least about. They state that they raid for 7 days a week, and most of their kills according to Wow-progress has been during the daytime, but as I don't know anything about the guild I don't want to say anything that is not correct.
    Ascendance never daytime raids, we raid 4 hours during the weekdays and 5 over the weekend.

Putting in extra hours is always helpful, but it's still very much possible to reach a decently high world ranking while maintaining a raid-schedule that allow a life outside of the game during progress. Note that I don't mean any offense to those who day-time, and put in the extra hours, I'm more trying to point out that one does not need to take time off of work or school in order to play at a reasonably high ranking.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    #stylewar rising

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    At least 7 of the guilds that's currently in the top10 day-time raid, meaning they raid from around midday until midnight (different guilds raid different amount of hours, but this is just a generalization to make it simple).
    Limit states that they raid 5 days a week, 5 hours a night. On top of this they also do a full out daytime raid on the first Tuesday of the tier.
    Открытость (Openess according to google translate) is the guild I know the least about. They state that they raid for 7 days a week, and most of their kills according to Wow-progress has been during the daytime, but as I don't know anything about the guild I don't want to say anything that is not correct.
    Ascendance never daytime raids, we raid 4 hours during the weekdays and 5 over the weekend.

Putting in extra hours is always helpful, but it's still very much possible to reach a decently high world ranking while maintaining a raid-schedule that allow a life outside of the game during progress. Note that I don't mean any offense to those who day-time, and put in the extra hours, I'm more trying to point out that one does not need to take time off of work or school in order to play at a reasonably high ranking.
    Yeah, just to add on to this for us (Limit), we didn't update our schedule page on wowprogress to reflect that we are raiding 7 days this week, probably 6 the next week. Tuesday we raided 12 hours, wed-thurs this week we raided anywhere from 5.5 to 6 hours, Friday we raided 1 hour early and ended 1 hour late, so 7 hours and our saturday-monday raids are 5 hours. As of now, we are probably going to raid 6 days the next week, around 5 hours each day.

So I definitely wouldn't say every top 10 world guild currently raid 16+ hours a day the first two weeks

Midwinter is still on at 5 am EST... have they been raiding this late all week? I was under the impression they wrapped up around 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Aisellea View Post
    Midwinter is still on at 5 am EST... have they been raiding this late all week? I was under the impression they wrapped up around 3.
    This is definitely not usual for them.

Finally Ascension keels dat Gorefiend guy :P

Ascension 6/13.. Please give wipe count just for cheeky banter.

Midwinter member just tweeted "SoonTm". MW getting close to a kill..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aisellea View Post
    They must be close

Source: https://twitter.com/Cliperlol/status/617625259731070976
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Looks like Midwinter had a 3.3 million wipe tonight. Not sure what boss it is on but I would assume Tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    This is definitely not usual for them.
    MW always claim to not raid hardcore hours and use that as an excuse to not compete for world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Looks like Midwinter had a 3.3 million wipe tonight. Not sure what boss it is on but I would assume Tyrant.
    looks like method is literally dead lol i really hope they are doing xhul and he is that hard

yeah and about midwinter hours, they always did the same shit "oh we dont compete we dont really raid the same hours as method" /who midwinter oh hi at 6 am sup guys, just an easy excuse to throw around why they arent as good

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Were's Blood Legion?
    As I understand it the most hardcore members of BL formed a new guild called Limit to push for those world firsts that BL never got.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    As I understand it the most hardcore members of BL formed a new guild called Limit to push for those world firsts that BL never got.
    And how is that going for them

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    And how is that going for them
    Uhm, I'd say badly, as Europe always seems to be a limiting factor in achieving that goal.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.