Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabakshi View Post
    CET is GMT+1.
    Timezones are confusing as fuck but fact is that for example Berlin, Paris, Madrid and a shitload of other European cities are 2 hours ahead of whatever the fuck wowprogress is using for timekeeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Timezones are confusing as fuck but fact is that for example Berlin, Paris, Madrid and a shitload of other European cities are 2 hours ahead of whatever the fuck wowprogress is using for timekeeping.
    it's +1, wowprogress uses GMT afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it's +1, wowprogress uses GMT afaik.
    Then it's still +2 because of daylight saving in all of those cities listed, which use UTC+2 right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scmeck View Post
    Then it's still +2 because of daylight saving in all of those cities listed, which use UTC+2 right now
    Are you from Murica by any chance ?
    Last edited by mmoc6736a73a70; 2015-07-31 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabakshi View Post
    Are you serious ?
    Unless all my clocks are wrong its currently 11:35 AM local time in Paris and GMT (UTC) is currently 9:35 AM according to this: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

So yes, I'm serious, daylight savings is a thing.

Unless all my clocks are wrong its currently 11:35 AM local time in Paris and GMT (UTC) is currently 9:35 AM according to this: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

So yes, I'm serious, daylight savings is a thing.
    ... lol you don't know how time works do you

... lol you don't know how time works do you
    You make me question my knowledge of timezones, I currently live in a country that use two different timezones depending on date, as in CET (UTC+1) and CEST (UTC+2). If France/Berlin/Madrid are not 2 hours ahead of GMT right now please explain to me why that isn't the case, because I really don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    17:00 was our raid start this wednesday, 17:00 server time(18 russian time, I had to rush home from work hey!), 1hour earlier than our normal raid start schedule, wasn't even mandatory but the hype was real, cmon man, world 5 up for grabs and stuff, no idea about wowprogress times but there u go, 1hour overtime from there.
    45minutes come from yesterday, raid start was also scheduled for 17:00 but we had to wait 15minutes so start was at 17:15. Tally is 1h 45mins over our raiding schedule. Raids always ended on the dot without a single extension throughout entire progress.
    And those breaks man, don't underestimate dem breaks, they take up almost an hour if not more in total, so our raids essentially last like 6 hours which is alot but still not as crazy as you'd think.
    No 42 hours a week isn't like a second job at all, your schedule is practically casual.

You make me question my knowledge of timezones, I currently live in a country that use two different timezones depending on date, as in CET (UTC+1) and CEST (UTC+2). If France/Berlin/Madrid are not 2 hours ahead of GMT right now please explain to me why that isn't the case, because I really don't know.
    because london (gmt) is currently in BST (gmt+1), when daylight savings occurs it's the same everywhere. basically, paris, berlin and madrid are always +1 hr ahead of london

Deleted
    because london (gmt) is currently in BST (gmt+1), when daylight savings occurs it's the same everywhere. basically, paris, berlin and madrid are always +1 hr ahead of london
    The whole point of the topic was that most of Europe right now is two hours ahead of wowprogress-time, and that the "I fuck on the first date" guy was wrong. Nobody gives a fuck about the details related to timezones.

Wowprogress --- 2 hours --- server time

So what you're saying is that London is currently in GMT+1 and Paris, Berlin and Madrid are one hour ahead of London, effectively making them GMT/UTC+2 like I said from the start. If Wowprogress use GMT it should differ 2 hours for CEST, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    The whole point of the topic was that most of Europe right now is two hours ahead of wowprogress-time, and that the "I fuck on the first date" guy was wrong. Nobody gives a fuck about the details related to timezones.

Wowprogress --- 2 hours --- server time
    okay then, my bad !

Wowprogress doesn't use daytime savings, meaning during the summer it's 2hours before server-time, and during the winter they're 1hour ahead.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

So since the expansion announcement is almost upon us, I really think discussion needs to continue about what blizzard is going to do with the legendary ring proc. I really don't see how any normal ring is going to outweigh the %dmg buff as it will scale with higher ilvl.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2015-07-31 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame1 View Post
    So since the expansion announcement is almost upon us, I really think discussion needs to continue about what blizzard is going to do with the legendary ring proc. I really don't see how any normal ring is going to outweigh the %dmg buff as it will scale with higher ilvl.
    Literally same thing they did with other legendaries and disable it from procing at next max level.
    lol, not sure why it's even a discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Literally same thing they did with other legendaries and disable it from procing at next max level.
    lol, not sure why it's even a discussion.
    432 pages full of people getting trolled like this guy , i'm lovin it

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame1 View Post
    It won't work above level 100.....is that even a question?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelor View Post
    Nope due to the fact there have been no addons yet trivializing the other phases of the encounter. Dosent mean the weakaura isnt retarded though. I mean you may as well cut the phase out entirely if your allowing that. To go on some random example it would like allowing an addon on the lich king encounter telling the raid who the defile is going to spawn on 20 seconds in advance. Sure guilds would still struggle on the fight due to the other mechanics but it would rather make the defile itself rather irrelevant yes?
    This, anyways p2 is hard but p3 is equally hard and its not like things are a cake walk anyway. its just that insted of wipeing 400 times in p2 you might wipe 150 times. before you learn it by removeing a hard mechanic and transforming it into a easy mechanic.

Ever since Highmaul it seems that lua coders have become aware of weakaura's and general lua code abillity to counteract most mechanics in raiding,

given enough time im sure you could write an step by step guide weakaura that could tell you excatly how to beat achimonde.
    Looking at the diffrent guilds that killed it and those who are close, almost all of them have costummade things many of the same but also many for diffrent phases to make things simple.

If you took the 10 best lua writers and put them together to make an addon that was going to tell you excatly where to stand in any situation and what target to shot at. i'm sure it's possible in current lua codeing.

Thats the problem

Blizzard can only do one thing, make the encounter fucking hard so even if you have a sick lua coder the boss is really hard. but that also means it's beyond ridiculous if you dont have a lua coder is that how we want highend raiding to be?
    Last edited by mmoceba8ecc600; 2015-07-31 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    2 Ripperonis in 1 boss kill. Rip Envy RIP Midwinter. Especially if those are Pwnanzas actual raiding hours from week 1 (7 days/Evenings)

Quote Originally Posted by Hachrokio View Post
    432 pages full of people getting trolled like this guy , i'm lovin it
    What ? I don't even, first time i opened this thread, hoping to find some juicy MW trolling, sadly didn't see any.

p.s. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...38/026/01f.jpg this isn't trolling