New Surge of Light

With the addition of getting surge of light procs from bubble and cow now, do you guys think it will save enough mana with the flash procs to make up for mender/solace?

Deleted
    I highly doubt it, the solace is a good combo maker for disc, and furthermore the FH is a bit useless if you have a holy paladin to back up with direct healing in your raid.

That is my opinion however, it is up to personal preference. I still think solace is better. FH will cost you a global, which you most likely rather use for shields

Without t17 disc will have to use HF, this alone will give solace an edge over the other talents (in terms of mana regen).

While this change is an indirect buff to crit, it's not nearly enough to offset the odds because of the low proc chance of SoL and the high shield value of pws. If pws is to be nerfed and SoL to be buffed then it might become a real possibility. Right now every gcd that goes for anything else than pws or building stacks is basically wasted (excluding the sometimes needed CoW), so that free FH and the DS you'll have to spec into is meh.

FH heals less than PW:S blocks. By around 20-30% ish. There's absolutely no reason to ever FH unless during an emergency.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future