Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

This new stuff looks amazing! Definitly pumped that we'll be getting a different way to progress aside from just gearing. Maybe now we'll actually have use for less favorable legendaries because their affixes are still great when we can use them with the cube (they can't really expect peopel to stop calling it horadric cube? p. I wonder if you'll be able to take a kridershot and have that effect as a passive? Really excited for all this stuff.

Superstoked! Addressing almost all issues I had with the game and introduced such awesome bonus as a new Horadric's Cube!

Now I just want them to make progress viable without permastun/permafreeze/alwaysSmoked-builds, I'm tired of getting oneshotted by a Jailor/Freeze-tick in GR50+.. please make NO ability able to oneshot from off the screen, give us always ONE chance to counter atleast the initial tick/proc!

Go go Blizz, patch looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Torment X? Nice. Kanai’s Cube looks pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Looks good so far. Hopefully some fun legendaries are to come.

Deleted
    focus+restraint and eating the RoRG effect? oh yes please!

Lol, D3 team has just stolen the thunder from the WoW team today.

Deleted
    Im impressed tbh. Seems like a good amount of shiny new stuff to try out.

Now just fix the being one shotted by unavoidable ranged damage and defensive stats and gems being useless by that same reason and we are set.

Looks really promising.

Looks quite interesting, Kanai's Cube especially. I can only hope that they continue adding in more customization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say this sounds pretty sick the Cube is a GREAT idea, being able to "eat" legendaries for the passive effect... Awesome. FIRST thing I'll be doing, logging on to my Condemnsader, eating a blood brother for the Block passive and becoming the king of win .

I'll probably also eat my Akarat's awakening and Frydehr's Wrath.

Hmm, at the moment it seems you're limited to one weapon, one armor and one Jewelry passive at a time... Do you think Shields count as Armor or Weapons?
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2015-06-24 at 01:52 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Oooh. I loved Horadric Cube. If only D3 will bring runewords back!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Hoardraic cube... AWESOME idea, but I can see it getting out of hand very quickly unless you can limit how many effects you can stack.

New torment levels? Great for those who can actually get geared. Fortunately for me, it looks like they are fixing the way endgame progression works, so hopefully I will be able to move past that T4 wall of nothing better than what I already have dropping and be able to get to t5.

Not sure why it's taken so long, but I'm glad we are getting the Ruins of Seecheron tat was announced at Blizzcon 2014! I hope it had a ton of traps, game needs more traps and more potent traps

Torment 10 ? O_O .....OMG .....Im thinking that will be like a Grift 50 plus now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Hoardraic cube... AWESOME idea, but I can see it getting out of hand very quickly unless you can limit how many effects you can stack.
    A blue posted in the blog's comments clarifying that. Current plan is to allow 3 different effects, which are limited to 1 from a weapon, 1 from armor, and 1 from jewelry. Seems reasonable enough to me

I really hope that BoW rings drop from the meta, and I'm very curious what the new legendaries and sets will be for the classes. Specifically hope that talrasha won't be meta anymore. Can't wait!

The cube could potentially be fun, but Blizzard has been funneling most of our cheesy power into set bonuses lately so I don't think it will be THAT gamechanging.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Torment 10 ? O_O .....OMG .....Im thinking that will be like a Grift 50 plus now ?
    Let's hope so. There's another obvious powercreep coming with the patch, so GR 50 will probably be the new average. I guess it depends on how far the damage is scaled down (to compensate for the removal of perma CC in 4 man) and how Kanai's cube will work etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, this looks promising. However, the main issue with gear as a whole right now is that in order to progress, you're stuck with sets. Which would be fine, but each one lumps you into a specific build. With legendary affixes being passives, your options grow, but you're still stuck with using whatever spec with whatever set bonus, unless the cube can somehow manipulate those as well. I'm not gonna judge anything until I see new gear and the class changes.

MY BODY IS READY.

The best thing about this patch is not the actual improvements they are bringing to the game, but how most of them come from community request/suggestions. The removal of the Trial realm is one thing, but the "store legendary effect" part of the new Cube actually came out from a video made by a player where he proposed a lot of crafting/gearing improvement ideas, and one of these was exactly this one. The implementation was different (it was based on blacksmith) but the idea was there.

I am INCREDIBLY happy that Blizzard D3 team is literally listening to players. They are not doing everything people ask, but they are picking the cool ideas and making them real.

More informations on the new stuff:
    - new torment levels have been made because it has become simply better to farm around GR40. TX should be balanced around this level so no more need to do bounty->rift->GR40 to effeiciently farm, you can go straight to it.

- Cube can store multiple effects, but you get to choose 3 to keep active (1 from weapons, 1 from armor and 1 from jewelry). This works only on legendary effects and not set bonuses (which is good for the game, otherwise you would have everyone running with the best set bonuses combo, while the cube idea is to free even more gear slots currently occupied by stuff like RoRG and so on).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Hmm, at the moment it seems you're limited to one weapon, one armor and one Jewelry passive at a time... Do you think Shields count as Armor or Weapons?
    According to a post I read earlier today, "Weapon" = anything you would put in main hand or off hand (including shields), Jewelry is finger plus neck, and Armor is anything else. Anyone can confirm?

I am REALLY EXCITED about the upcoming changes. ABSOLUTELY THRILLED

I stopped playing D3 a couple of months ago, and it looks like I picked a GRAND time to return

I hope others are having as much fun as I am now playing Diablo 3, and I hope that the new patch is even 25% as good as I am thinking it will be!