Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    its amazing what gets pasts blizzards internal testing team before the ptr which is pretty close to its final form and shows the design intent they just tweak numbers and address bugs/outliners.

I just hope they listen to the great feedback they get from the community. So many testers give detailed analysis of the problems and often they fall on deaf ears.

was right about conduit the Conduit duration increased to 30 seconds so pretty huge.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-07-04 at 04:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw an item which helps when fighting single targets with the new hammerdin build (wrath cost reduced when hitting less than 3 enemies). Did they also implement items which help the other builds? I am using a Roland sweep build and rift end bosses are terrible to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Perhaps a 6 pc bonus for the shadow set? Seeing how it's the only meh DH set now.
    Yeah, it's a very good candidate. As for current bonuses: yes, the set is about shadow power (which has near to zero uses atm) and about a crappy Awareness. All "defensive" sets are just being scrapped from the game, i can see a complete revamp of it.

If i should go ahead and speculate on what it could be about, i'm thinking about a bombs/traps setup and i can see the Grenadier passive to be changed to affect also sticky traps too. But they need to fix the Grenades animation XD (looks tupid to draw a ranged weapon and sheathe it every time to launc bombs).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I saw an item which helps when fighting single targets with the new hammerdin build (wrath cost reduced when hitting less than 3 enemies). Did they also implement items which help the other builds? I am using a Roland sweep build and rift end bosses are terrible to fight.
    There's a new legendary gem that increases your damage against rift bosses.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    cool, thanks. Was a bit annoying contributing to the group and as soon as the Rift Boss spawned I was practically a cheerleader.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Yeah that would be the Gabriel's Vambraces - When your Blessed Hammer hits 3 or less enemies 75-100% of its Wrath cost is refunded.
    Also hammerdin getting a new shield Guard of Johanna - Blessed Hammer damage is increased by 200-250% for the first 3 enemies it hits.
    And a new flail Johanna's Argument - Increases the attack speed of Blessed Hammer by 100%

And the gem is...

Bane of the Stricken

Each attack you make against an enemy increases the damage it takes from your attacks by 1.0%
    Gain 25% increased damage against Rift Guardians and bosses at rank 25

Hammerdin build is pretty squishy though you're going to also want a defensive gem or two.

And sadly I cant see much room for rolands build at high levels now that you cant stun mobs for long at all.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-07-04 at 09:55 PM.

I was debating between maining Crusader or Demon Hunter the next season (I like to switch it up every season to keep it fresh). Guess Hammerdin has made my decision for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Was gonna try the PTR. Got it downloaded, characters copied over, log in, seven hour wait time. Never mind...

I managed to enter and look at some stuff, definitely good things are happening. Still i don't want to spoil myself too much, so i think i'm just going to remove it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yeah, with these new additions I may hang around for more than 1 month per season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    do we already know how the new sets will look like visually?
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    That Crusader set looks sick, Monk just look pretty nice and I'm assuming the WD one was dyed? If not, that's the first thing I'll do once I pick it up.

mmm dat Cube Furnace, Hexing Pants, Obsidian Ring. 6ww/2bk FnF with Ignore Pain belt and Hammer of Ancients 100% Atk speed bracers. Very strong.. cleared 58-64 in a matter of like 90 minutes.

Barb is getting silly, but I guess it has nothing on these PTR monks doing 71.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Crusader set is awesome. I think i'll use that on my DH ;D

Seeker of Light (female) + Guard of Johanna could be a WoW armor and weapon/shield, I mean the aesthetics.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm happy with all the additions the make to the game, keeps me always interested enough to play a while each season/patch. RoS is a good expansion since day one in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming weapons for my monk sucks, because they can use pretty much everything. I'm hoping for easier gambling. Instead of "1h weapon", you can gamble for, say "1h swords".

With that in mind, it's not very creative, but I hope to be able to farm Shenlong's, and Cube Shard of hate. Loving all the lightning going everywhere.

Since i'm going for a cold WD build woth new Helltooth set next season, i have seen only the bracers that let me cast twice the wall of death before hitting the cd as build-specific item.

I'm unsure on what to use in cube - Shard of Hate/Azurewrath looks pretty good weapons to have due to cold abilites synergy; same goes with Frostburn bracers. At6 least i have some choices until i get a furnace and then all choice is gone forever XD

EDIT: well, just came to my mind that a Rimeheart can be another candidate for weapon cube slot. With a lot of aoe dots spread around i think frostburn will proc enough to freeze a lot of people
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2015-07-07 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Farming weapons for my monk sucks, because they can use pretty much everything. I'm hoping for easier gambling. Instead of "1h weapon", you can gamble for, say "1h swords".

With that in mind, it's not very creative, but I hope to be able to farm Shenlong's, and Cube Shard of hate. Loving all the lightning going everywhere.
    You can upgrade yellow swords to legendary to gamble for specific piece with the new cube. Still a long shot but its something.

Deleted
    Well I'm a massive idiot, spent about 4 hours last night farming up the new hammerdin set for crusader, then log on this morning and accidentally re copy my account data, wiping everything, ouch.

Haha

I don't like much the hammerdin gameplay, don't know why to be honest. It's just a feeling.

Though i'm really sold on WD, new wall of death is cool and works very similar to bubble wizard.