Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Are you sure the author isn't European and just hasn't pushed the 6.2 update yet because it doesn't hit our servers until tomorrow.
    It wasn't working all through ptr either.

Deleted
    Did anyone test the alternatives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Did anyone test the alternatives?
    Currently using Garrison Commander. It's usable, but as someone who's used Master Plan practically since its first inception, it's alien to me. Better than nothing though.

there is a custom patched version that a user placed on Master Plan Tickets

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/mas...tched-version/

analyzed the code and its good, Blizzard changed some apis and calls

until its proper released its working with some bugs on followers page
    Last edited by Spike`; 2015-06-24 at 06:00 PM.

Has anyone tried Garrison Mission Planner?

0.60 is up and working on Curse.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Deleted
    Praise Allah. Time to go do some missions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Like I said, EU patches differently.

The signature and name of Mayron indicate he's still on patch 6.1 (being in the eu).

Master Plan may break for us tomorrow, or the author may be a little slow pushing an update, or he may be European and push the update tonight.

As is, it's working fine for us as we're still on patch 6.1
    Wow Mayron makes that, hes on my facebook. I'll ask the lad.

Edit: Says Foxlit is the author?

- - - Updated - - -

Mayron isnt the creator but said the author knows about the bugs and is fixing them.

When you break your favorite, most comfortable crutch, you use another until you can get it fixed. There are plenty of crutches to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    When you break your favorite, most comfortable crutch, you use another until you can get it fixed. There are plenty of crutches to choose from.
    It has prompted me to start looking at others, rather than relying entirely on the safe choice.
    Not a bad thing, even if it ix working again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It has prompted me to start looking at others, rather than relying entirely on the safe choice.
    Not a bad thing, even if it ix working again.
    I used one called Garrison Mission Manager. It was easy to use, just not as pretty as the other.

Garrison Commander
    Garrison Mission Manager.

Both work.

hilarious how fucking awful blizzards own garrison table is, that people (myself included) literally look at the default UI, cry that master plan hasn't been updated and just go, NOPE, and walk away from the garrison table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Wow Mayron makes that, hes on my facebook. I'll ask the lad.

Edit: Says Foxlit is the author?

- - - Updated - - -

Mayron isnt the creator but said the author knows about the bugs and is fixing them.
    Mayron is one of the two guys I quoted

I can't believe the garrison UI is so shitty by default. It's just so slow and inefficient, I didn't understand people saying "I'm not doing missions until Master is updated" at first, then I tried? Holy shit. I repeated the exact words. Thank the Lloyd it was updated quickly.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I literally couldn't do any missions when master plan wasn't working, installed the commander addon and sorry I just didn't like it, although it sufficed until master plan was back again.

If you happen to have the same issue I did when installing the new master plan update (shows ships for follower missions and right click/alt not working) then simply delete the addon and also go into your WTF folder and navigate to the master plan lua in the saved variables folder, delete those 2 files and then reinstall the addon and copy those 2 files from another char that didn't have the issue and it fixes it, atleast it did for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    hilarious how fucking awful blizzards own garrison table is, that people (myself included) literally look at the default UI, cry that master plan hasn't been updated and just go, NOPE, and walk away from the garrison table.
    The problem with the default compared to the addons isn't purely about layout, but also the automation.
    Really do most users of MasterPlan or other use that addon purely for a better interface, rather than the 1-click optimal followers for a given mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The problem with the default compared to the addons isn't purely about layout, but also the automation.
    Really do most users of MasterPlan or other use that addon purely for a better interface, rather than the 1-click optimal followers for a given mission.
    This. TBH, I wish that MasterPlan let me rank rewards (legendary > raid cache > follower XP to epic > gold > whatever else), and then press one button to fill out the highest success missions following that priority automatically to maximise rewards. I really, really don't care about the details, I just want them to be done like that, and right now MP turns a bazillion clicks into N+1 for N missions. So much nicer.

Garrison missions are too hard. They need to be nerfed because they require an addon to play properly.