Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Garrison missions are too hard. They need to be nerfed because they require an addon to play properly.
    No one said that Garrison missions are too hard. It's just the default UI was designed by a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    No one said that Garrison missions are too hard. It's just the default UI was designed by a monkey.
    No argument the default UI is hugely flawed, but when an addon automating the vast majority of the process becomes the "standard" to strive for, then something is very wrong for other reasons.
    We need longer durations, less simultaneous missions.
    Basically changes that make it realistic to do them manually without a huge timesink.
    I have certainly been doing them with MasterPlan rather than manually since I discovered it, but I wish it didn't have to be that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I have installed, deleted, and reinstalled both Master Plan directories more times than I can count. I have also downloaded the Curse client as a last resort and installed that route with no luck. No matter what I do, I get the error message that a dependency is missing (depency missing. blizzard_garrisonUI, MasterPlanA).

The very first time I installed the addon, I did not drag MasterPlanA into the addons folder. It was only after I got the error message that I dragged both directories into the addon folder. Could this be the cause? Is there any way to fix it?

Just put Master Plan and Master PlanA in your Addon folder.. thats it. Never had an issue with it all expac and not even now. Works perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Just put Master Plan and Master PlanA in your Addon folder.. thats it.
    That's not it. Both folders are in the addons folder. They have both been in there every single time (with the exception of the very first time I installed after patch 6.2, like I said above).

If a dependency is missing, but actually copied across correctly then that would indicate it not being loaded.
    Try the addons button on the character screen and ensure both MasterPlan and MasterPlanA are loaded.
    You can't enable or disable the blizzard_ addons from that screen for good reason, though you can do that with a script.

I think this should work, though I don't see a reason why it would be disabled.
    The followers/missions UI would not even work at all if that were the case.

Code:
    /run EnableAddon("Blizzard_GarrisonUI")
    That would be on a per-character basis though.

Edit:Typo in Script
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-06-27 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'll just leave it here, GMM, v34:
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Man those percentage buttons on the naval map

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Man those percentage buttons on the naval map
    Looks quite unintuitive and low quality, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Looks quite unintuitive and low quality, I agree.
    While I can see how they can be hard to read on small monitors - they're scaled down to 60% of original buttons used by GMM in main garrison building to fit naval mission icon sizes - I fail to understand what is there "unintuitive" about maxium success percent of top possible free team. This is what GMM always used from day 1 and what Master Plan did with its buttons later as well. What more "intuitive" you can propose?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Before I discovered Master Plan, I was like... what's so hard about putting people in and finding the highest percent chance of success? Then I was like, fine, I'll try it since everyone is talking about it. I could not believe how much better and more efficient Master Plan was!! I was amazed. In fact, when 6.2 came out and master plan was not working, I could not do it the old way. I was like, this is so crappy.

I'm so glad Master Plan is working again!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

It was more like "why should I bother doing this myself when I can click a couple of buttons and be done"