How do you upgrade the shipyard?

I don't see any kind of quests or options. I know in ptr they were changing stuff around a lot there.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I don't see any kind of quests or options. I know in ptr they were changing stuff around a lot there.
    My guild doesn't know. We are assuming you have to beat all blockades.. But we don't know.

Deleted
    Well the info who i gona to provide comes from lastest PTR builds
    First you will need to start that thalaan quest line then you will go there and when you return you should get some chain quests connected with your shipyard things like build this ship and do a mission
    Once you are done with introduction chain you will get a quest to complete 15 naval missions and when you are done your shipyard will became lv 2 next step is to complete 25 treasure missions and you will get lv3
    Sadly both quests are per character which means that you have to do these on every toon who you want to have shipyard(including reputation quest for 1 of the ships)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well the info who i gona to provide comes from lastest PTR builds
    First you will need to start that thalaan quest line then you will go there and when you return you should get some chain quests connected with your shipyard things like build this ship and do a mission
    Once you are done with introduction chain you will get a quest to complete 15 naval missions and when you are done your shipyard will became lv 2 next step is to complete 25 treasure missions and you will get lv3
    Sadly both quests are per character which means that you have to do these on every toon who you want to have shipyard(including reputation quest for 1 of the ships)
    I did the quest line and didn't get "Complete 15 naval missions" I haven't finished "I sunk your boat" quest because I need to be honored.. Which I guess that would advanced the quest line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once the tutorial is over, you are left with 1 Transport, 1 Destroyer, and I Sunk Your Battleship / Upgrading The Fleet Quests.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/39245-upgrading-the-fleet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    I did the quest line and didn't get "Complete 15 naval missions" I haven't finished "I sunk your boat" quest because I need to be honored.. Which I guess that would advanced the quest line.
    From my experience on PTR (iirc), you should get the quest after getting the Blast Furnace blueprint and equipping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Once the tutorial is over, you are left with 1 Transport, 1 Destroyer, and I Sunk Your Battleship / Upgrading The Fleet Quests.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/39245-upgrading-the-fleet
    I didn't get the "Upgrading your fleet quest" I did get the "I Sunk your Battleship" but I can't finish it yet..

10+ Year Old Account
    Upgrading your fleet seems to have not made it in the patch, so currently you don't upgrade.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    I didn't get the "Upgrading your fleet quest" I did get the "I Sunk your Battleship" but I can't finish it yet..
    Maybe you get the quest after becoming honored with Vol'jin's Headhunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Maybe you get the quest after becoming honored with Vol'jin's Headhunter.
    This is what happens. I used a medallion to get honored and was able to get the battleship blueprint and it led to getting the quest for completing the naval missions. Thankfully it counts ones you've already done.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    This is what happens. I used a medallion to get honored and was able to get the battleship blueprint and it led to getting the quest for completing the naval missions. Thankfully it counts ones you've already done.
    Excellent news that it counts ones you've already done. I am remoting in from work to do missions and cant go do quests / rep grinds, started to panic!

Thanks for the info. This medallion?? Where would one locate it?

The Medallion of the Legion that gives 1000 rep to all Draenor factions. It drops from the "super" rares or whatever they all, like the elite cannon in front of HFC and there is also a garrison mission that can spawn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for replying.

Will be farming these for the revered requirement of flying