Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Curried chicken over rice, little hard to make right but I really love the taste.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I prefer oven. Takes less effort, you can put the rice/vegetables in at the same time, and you'll know it'll cook thoroughly. If it's cut chicken breast, then i prefer the pan.

Deleted
    Oven with grill function @ 200C for 25-30 mins (flip after 15mins).

You can season the chicken with salt and your favorite spice before. Extremely simple method!

For pan you need pretty thin slices or it's to much hassle, so the oven is vastly superior.

Deleted
    Brine it with seasoning for 30minutes - bake it at 180 for 20-25minutes in foil (can throw some garlic / onion / peppers in the foil with it for added flavour) - rest for 5 minutes in foil - voila the most succulent cooked chicken breast which you can do anything with afterwards (chop up for curry / stir fry, store and eat the next day in a sandwich, chop into large slices and add to a pho, the possibilities are endless!)

Obviously this is only for skinless breasts, if you're trying to cook boneless breasts with skin still on them you are committing a crime against humanity - just get a full chicken and roast it like a normal person if you want your skin, you loose too much flavour and tenderness trying to roast breasts off the bone.
    Last edited by mmocccd4d485ac; 2015-06-24 at 09:00 AM.