ilvl 706 7/7M 8/10M Prot Paladin LF Weekend Raiding

Greetings,

Experienced, mature, raid tank looking specifically for weekend raiding. Guild kind of fell apart due to roster issues while I was away on vacation. Prefer Sat/Sun schedule if possible.

I'm the kind of tank who obsesses over my play. If I make mistakes I try to learn from them and never make them again. I pour over my own logs and compare them to some of the best paladin tanks to see where I can improve and help my raid group improve. I like to think of myself as a hardcore player who plays on a casual players schedule. So I make the most out of my time in the game.

Current ilvl is 700, and I have a crappy ret set that is 696 or something like that.

I would prefer a guild around my current progression, but I realize that may not be possible as my previous guild was one of the few Sat/Sun guilds doing mythic.

Willing to server and faction transfer if necessary.

Battle tag is Chuckf#1871

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by MrHiggsBoson; 2015-07-22 at 06:26 PM.

Still looking, could even do late night Friday (relatively, past 10:30pm CST)/Sat. Currently 9/13 H HFC but looking for a guild that will push mythic progress.

Still looking for a weekend guild either in mythic or getting ready to hit mythic.