Deleted

I Demand Enha Buff!

I am 2.5k enha from TBC. I have never felt so disapointed with the class and the specc i play, so many years. The damage output,of enha, is like the 30%-50%, of any of the rest classes, no matter the specc. The totem mechanincs feel so outdated , that makes me really feel old. Every other class has gotten a complete rework, while my totems stay the same, and the amount of their utility i stable no matter the expansion nor the patch.
    Last season (6.1) , was the season of the total disapointment!!!!
    I always played shammy cuz i liked his burst and ofcourse the overall feel of the class. Last Patch i had , instead of bursting, spamming purge 24/7 spamming heals 24/7 and every now and then hex (BTW a MELEE CLASS CASTS 1,5 seconds CC,when half of the classes in game can dispell it next global, is the WORST IDEA EVER).
    But wait there is more....
    Since shammy is no more fun to play( THE STORMBLAST IS REMOVED WITH FUCKING WIND,FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES), no changes where made to 6.2. Look Blizz , i really like the game, i am a long time subscriber. LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY. Rework Enha or atleast Buff him.
    There is no point climbing to 2,4k again with purge and offheals. This is fucking nuts. Complete Boredom.If i wanted shammy this way i would respecced him to Resto.
    I am done.
    Bring back the FUN!!!

Deleted
    2.5 from TBC ?

You must be the only non warlock / druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    ^ Way to go OT. Thread isn't about warlock & druid or BC.

@ OP - That's why I play Enhance just as lower level twinks now until/unless Blizz decides to fix the spec.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2015-06-24 at 10:59 PM.

one of my 3s partners is an enhance, and his burst is unreal. dont see any issues with it atm

Quote Originally Posted by Milano View Post
    2.5 from TBC ?

You must be the only non warlock / druid.
    Did you forget about warriors and RMP?

Unless you were a hunter or a paladin, you had it good in TBC.

Deleted
    Shamans have been needing a buff ever since the start of TBC. Keep on waiting.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    2.5k from TBC? Thats pretty cute
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiktok View Post
    one of my 3s partners is an enhance, and his burst is unreal. dont see any issues with it atm
    tell him to upgrade his account to warlords of dreanor, obviously he still plays MOP

Enh just got a 20% dmg buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Enh just got a 20% dmg buff
    Not really. More like a 20% buff to some attacks, hardly a general 20% damage buff. :P

The 20% buff to LL and SS corresponds to a global +5% buff. So nothing that will make us competitive.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ye, enhance's issue is not related to its damage (tho its not that high) but the lack of utility outside of Purge, Off-heals and somewhat decent interrupt
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Did you forget about warriors and RMP?

Unless you were a hunter or a paladin, you had it good in TBC.
    Funny you should say that. I've mained hunter, and my most frequent 2's partner has always been a paladin. Even in s2/3/4.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Now i demand a rework of totems

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Ye, enhance's issue is not related to its damage (tho its not that high) but the lack of utility outside of Purge, Off-heals and somewhat decent interrupt
    that's a ton of utility bro

ask Warriors about how much utility you don't have

also, decent interrupt? It's arguably the second best interrupt in the game under warlock pet interrupt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trample View Post
    The 20% buff to LL and SS corresponds to a global +5% buff. So nothing that will make us competitive.
    That's now PVP works. This isn't a raid. It's not about how much damage you do over 5 minutes, it's about how much damage you can do in a space of, oh, about 5-15 seconds.

In which case the change is pretty major, and not too different from the one that DKs got in 6.2 which was so stronk that it got rolled back last night.
    Last edited by Jasc; 2015-06-26 at 05:44 PM.

Yeah that would be nice like a 20% increase =D