Thread: HFC tranq usage

HFC tranq usage

Hello,
    please tell fellow druid when it's the best time for tranq/tree/hotw in each fight?

when people take damage

7+ Year Old Account
    HotW is usually best used on pull, there's typically very little damage going out and you can DPS without fear of shifting load to your other healers.

Other cooldowns should be co-ordinated with your fellow healers in response to raid mechanics.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ToL shortly before/during high raid damage, tranq during high raid damage, hotw on pull for DPS and/or use it to boost your healing......when the raid takes damage. But seriously, just learn the damage patterns on the bosses and you'll find that *mostly* they occur every 3 mins or intervals of 1m 30s or so, obviously some can be random but generally speaking its like that so you can line up your ToL and tranq and such for those times.

I generally hit tranq as soon as the fight starts to inspire everyone with the cool visuals and then save it again to top everyone off after the fight has ended.

I use tree after each boss kill so I look good in the group kill pic we take - like, 12 or 13 people see this pic on our website so it's very important that I stand out and people can see me and my Jenkins title.

HotW should be saved for trash packs to impress one of the ladies in your guild with your amazing resto deeps.

idk for most fights ( Haven't seen Archimode), it's pretty obvious when tranquility and other cooldowns should be used, almost ever fight has specific windows of high raid damage that needs to be CDed, it's pretty obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerjack View Post
    I generally hit tranq as soon as the fight starts to inspire everyone with the cool visuals and then save it again to top everyone off after the fight has ended.

I use tree after each boss kill so I look good in the group kill pic we take - like, 12 or 13 people see this pic on our website so it's very important that I stand out and people can see me and my Jenkins title.

HotW should be saved for trash packs to impress one of the ladies in your guild with your amazing resto deeps.
    we kicked him from the guild after we saw this