6.2 Assa > Mark of the Thunderlord, Mark of the frostwolf or Mark of Bleeding Hollow?

So should I stick to Mark of the Thunderlord or switch to Bleeding Hollow for a lot of Mastery or Frostwolf for MS?

According to new stats weight, Mastery enchants should be better right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zayl View Post
    So should I stick to Mark of the Thunderlord or switch to Bleeding Hollow for a lot of Mastery or Frostwolf for MS?

They're all within the same range. I'd go with Mastery for the 2pc and if you get archimonde trinket youll need to switch from crit to mastery too

Quote Originally Posted by Zayl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zyZ View Post
    Due to the fact that the raid just came out and zero guilds have killed heroic Arch yet let alone any mythic bosses I'm preeettyy sure that no one is in BiS gear yet so that graph is a little early :P

im guessing you probs want the thunderlord until you can get your hands on the arch trinket then you can switch to mastery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Due to the fact that the raid just came out and zero guilds have killed heroic Arch yet let alone any mythic bosses I'm preeettyy sure that no one is in BiS gear yet so that graph is a little early :P
    That's not the point of the graph... he's showing that BiS with mastery and BiS with MS is like a 1k difference in dps which is minimal so it's not huge deal what you choose

Deleted
    Crit is king until you either get trinket and/or you no longer have tier 17 2 piece

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    i'm not touching assassination until i get arch trinket. after getting trinket, the weights are similar to BiS.
    here's my personal gear sim with some progression routes:

next is trying to figure out if mastery is worth enchanting instead of multistrike for combat, but i haven't touched any combat stuff yet