Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This game looks super generic. Not feeling this is going to be a huge success.
    This. Didnì't get any partiocular feeling about it, and i have already D3 for my ARPG needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So it has the ARPG grind combined with the limited endgame of dungeons and raids of a traditional MMORPG.
    Same opinion here. Open zones that become deserted as soon players hit max level, then farming the same istance over and over to get the loot.

Hell, at least on D3 i can choose between bounties or Rifts and even if the choice is limited, rifts are at least randomized.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised Trion are still running, with all the shit games they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'm surprised Trion are still running, with all the shit games they have.
    Coming from an MMO Tourist such as yourself i'm sure your insight is most valuable, if it keeps you from playing Rift, i'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Coming from an MMO Tourist such as yourself i'm sure your insight is most valuable, if it keeps you from playing Rift, i'm happy
    ministabbers, slipmat, karizee... I swear to god they are all the same person.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    ministabbers, slipmat, karizee... I swear to god they are all the same person.
    Am i supposed to know those other two people? for that matter, am i supposed to know who you are?

Apart from been generic, forum poster #4729 with a drive by comment

Am i supposed to know those other two people? for that matter, am i supposed to know who you are?

Apart from been generic, forum poster #4729 with a drive by comment
    Well I actively post in this sub forum while you post in rift so you're actually the drive by poster in this case

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I actively post in this sub forum while you post in rift so you're actually the drive by poster in this case

Oh right, you're one of those 'kewl kids' that has an opinion on every single game posted about here and probably claims to play them all, you must show me this tear in the Time-Space Continuum you live in, how else can you explain having 240 hours in a day to play all the games and tell us poor saps about the latest Messianic game coming soon.

What's the latest "best game evah" you're currently championing? hard to keep track as you seem to have an opinion on every game out there, past, present and future.

Oh right, you're one of those 'kewl kids' that has an opinion on every single game posted about here and probably claims to play them all, you must show me this tear in the Time-Space Continuum you live in, how else can you explain having 240 hours in a day to play all the games and tell us poor saps about the latest Messianic game coming soon.

What's the latest "best game evah" you're currently championing? hard to keep track as you seem to have an opinion on every game out there, past, present and future.
    I was being technical and saying I actually post and browse the video game sub forum alot since you claim I'm only a drive by poster. The only thing you come here for is if it involves Trion.

But continue to grasp straws at whatever you're going on about

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing you come here for is if it involves Trion.
    There's an expression "Jack of all Trades, Master of none" you should go look it up.

I've played other games, always happy to expand my horizons, can post you screen shots of me in Wildstar, SW: ToR etc but i didn't continue playing them, not my "style" but do i post in their relevant sections strutting my stuff telling all my opinion? of course not, what person posts on about a game they no longer even play.

There's an expression "Jack of all Trades, Master of none" you should go look it up.

I've played other games, always happy to expand my horizons, can post you screen shots of me in Wildstar, SW: ToR etc but i didn't continue playing them, not my "style" but do i post in their relevant sections strutting my stuff telling all my opinion? of course not, what person posts on about a game they no longer even play.
    I never claimed you only play Trion games. Go re read. Also you ignored everything else I said? So what even is the point of talking to you?

Take it to tells if you two want to continue the fight, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I actually liked Rift, although I think the last expansion was rather poor.

It's their other games that are terrible.

Nothing wrong at all with trying all MMOs as well, I need to find something to pull me away from WoW lol.

Nothing wrong at all with trying all MMOs as well, I need to find something to pull me away from WoW lol.
    Mmmmm FF14? It's the only game I consider worth an actual subscription to play. It's also an alt addicts dream with crafting proffessions being actual classes and everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmmm FF14? It's the only game I consider worth an actual subscription to play. It's also an alt addicts dream with crafting proffessions being actual classes and everything.
    Nah, didn't like it too much. I have went back to it a couple of times, but it can't grip me. I've also heard end game is far too easy.