Thread: Malfurion?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I can say that my favourite car brand is Ferrari and still drive a Lambo.

We all know that Metzen is Thrall, or vice versa.
    I don't see Thrall control entire Azeroth at same time, showing power level literally no one able to do
    Who could do what Malfurion did in his story? Sargeras? Azshara? Deathwing? Anyone in entire wow history was able to control entire planet?
    Yeah I can see how someone 'not able to control entire planet and feel everything in it' is more favorite that the one who did...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Someone important of the lore department saying he has a favorite character doesn't equate to said character becoming omnipresent in the story. In a nutshell, Metzen can genuinely have Malfurion as his favorite character and that wouldn't change the fact that Thrall received an abundant spotlight recently because that's the development the lore team chose for him. You all make it sounds like Metzen himself single-handedly pushed Thrall into the spotlight because he has a crush on him.
    He definitely doesn't talk about Malfurion much at all. Whenever he talks about Thrall he gets excited and really expands on questions being asked about Thrall. I don't think I've ever heard him talk about Malf much at all. A comment made like 7 years ago in an interview doesn't really mean Malf is his favorite character, he definitely doesn't talk about him much at all. He talks about Thrall a lot, and is excited when he does usually.

Thrall is definitely his favorite character.