Enemy Frames/Name plates

What addon are you using to display enemy names, with health indicator?

Currently I'm using Tidy Plates, but I have no clue how to make it do what I would like. Which is causing me to lose out on a lot of Shadowburn/Havoc.
    Right now the nameplates of mobs I am not targeting are faded out, and not the easiest to see fully. Harder to judge health percentage.

Looking for something that would make them more noticeable when their health drops into Shadowburn range even if I am not currently targeting them.
    Or does anyone know how to make that happen with tidy plates?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaan View Post
    What addon are you using to display enemy names, with health indicator?

Currently I'm using Tidy Plates, but I have no clue how to make it do what I would like. Which is causing me to lose out on a lot of Shadowburn/Havoc.
    Right now the nameplates of mobs I am not targeting are faded out, and not the easiest to see fully. Harder to judge health percentage.

Looking for something that would make them more noticeable when their health drops into Shadowburn range even if I am not currently targeting them.
    Or does anyone know how to make that happen with tidy plates?
    Go to tidy plates > damage > reaction

change from threat to hp then set an under 20% threshold as red, medium hp yellow and full/high at green.

Thanks for you help I think I have it doing what I want.

This is one of the BIG advantages of using ElvUI. It's already configured to change mobs health to yellow (30%?) and red (20%) and it shows you all dots rolling on targets, exactly how tidyplates does.

The desadvantage is that you'll have to mess with it a lot to create your own U.I. style or get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mine set to grow larger and not fade anymore once they can be shadowburned

Could you share your settings for that please Dawawe?

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you muchly Dawawe!