Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How come all the xenophobes come out straight away when one idiot does this? Weve had two incidences of white power idiots in England and america recently... One killed 9 people... One tried to behead a sikh dentist in the supermarket. Does that mean all white people are bad. No of course not.... These are extremists. The difference is, the media refuse to call white people terrorists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Sad to hear this... we should ban religion completely, wth is wrong with this world killing for something that doesn't exist.
    Too many idiots in the world who have yet to outgrow their imaginary friends. I don't estimate this possible within the next 200 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    How come all the xenophobes come out straight away when one idiot does this? Weve had two incidences of white power idiots in England and america recently... One killed 9 people... One tried to behead a sikh dentist in the supermarket. Does that mean all white people are bad. No of course not.... These are extremists. The difference is, the media refuse to call white people terrorists.
    Is it xenophobia to dislike this behavior? Religious extremist's should go to hell.

Deleted
    Is it xenophobia to dislike this behavior? Religious extremist's should go to hell.
    Not saying it's xenos...

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    So sad, two major attacks in France in such a short period of time.

Shocking
    This isn't a major attack... they beheaded a person.

Wannabe terrorist, caught by a fireman after a few minutes...

Still sad for the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    These guys are really pissed about Uber!
    I was thinking the same thing. ISIS finally standing up for the taxi drivers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I'm sorry but you have no reason to feel superiour to religious people, nor does this even have anything to do with religion.
    First, that's like your opinion, man, and 2nd This has everything to do with fucking religion.

I think your sentiment is not xenophobic but other responses calling for a crack down on ALL muslims who have been living peacefully in Europe and America is ridiculous. I didn't see all white people punished or being forced to apologise for what white people do everyday.

Did you know that more people died in white-organised attacks than any other group in America?

Deleted
    If there were no non-western cultures in existence, we'd just see these attacks commited in name of democracy, freedom or justice, etc.
    That's so retarded, I'm not even gonna dignify this with a retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I think your sentiment is not xenophobic but other responses calling for a crack down on ALL muslims who have been living peacefully in Europe and America is ridiculous. I didn't see all white people punished or being forced to apologise for what white people do everyday.

Did you know that more people died in white-organised attacks than any other group in America?
    It was previously told to me that it's different because whites are the majority therefore there crimes are simply the "standard" by which we use to judge others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cable man View Post
    That's so retarded, I'm not even gonna dignify this with a retort.
    Really? Terrorist attacks over democracy and freedom have happened in the past few thousand years, is there a reason why you think it's not possible now?

Our long campaign against Iraq can easily be considered terrorist like, and that was in the name of freedom, or for 9/11.. despite Iraq having nothing to do with 9/11

Horrible news, I wonder how long until the west retaliates, it starting to feel strange now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    This turn to extremism has its roots in failed immigration policies from decades ago what actually alienated these people before and made to bunch together, completely not identifying themselves with the country they are born in and clinging on to their origin of their grand parents or even older nowadays.

Religion in this case is simply the cause they can all relate to and it justifies it. This is however not a religion unique thing decades ago you had the communist party their extreme spin offs terrorizing europe, bombing and killing. Also again out of discontent and not seeing any future in their current world.

Deleted
    Some new information

1. They ment to blow up the factory. More then likely they tought that since it was a Chemical factory it would blow up. However the factory produces nothing that is too dangerous.
    2. A man was seen driving around the factory several times earlier this morning.
    3. Security being increased around sites in Lyon.
    4. It is believed a survivors may also be one of the attackers.
    5. One person arrested. so far.
    6. Press conference from Brussel with Holland. He is now on his way back to France early, from the EU summit.
    7. One of the suspects.Had a file in the archives for radicalization in 2006 but it was not renewed in 2008.

Also, can we please keep on topic.
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2015-06-26 at 11:36 AM.

It'd be great if, for once, things are analyzed in actual context, instead of drawing comparisons to struggles specific to American culture.

Deleted
    Yet another thread where people will argue without anyone changing their mind on the subject. Sigh...
    On another topic, happened less than 20 kilometers from where I live, kinda scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Horrible news, I wonder how long until the west retaliates, it starting to feel strange now.
    Retaliate against who? Invade another country we actually destabilized that region with removing sadam and our wars over there, all it also did was throw more wood on the flames and create more soldiers for those groups. Blindly retaliating is a thing the west does not want to do for that reason we will gladly help those fighting against those groups but we no longer want to play 'hero' since it hurts us more in the long run.

There is however a problem with people leaving here and going to train with the IS but stopping them with force is not a realistic, we need to therefor mobilize those communities as we are trying to do currently to stop kids from going there. Problem there is they than split off from their regular community and form illegal pray houses where their hatred can be preached further, we close those down but they keep popping up.

If only there was such an easy solution to this, sadly there isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a fucking mess... I hope the French authorities get to the bottom of this.

As an anarchist I understand this all too well myself. The problem is radicalisation and the causes of radicalisation, not religion.
    Totaly not religion based attack, looks at the ISIS flag. If a white neo nazi with a nazi flag decapitated a black guy it has nothing to do with racism /sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    What a fucking mess... I hope the French authorities get to the bottom of this.
    They should have been on top of this. Twice now they failed to detect the maniacs in time. Maybe terrorists now target France because they know their intelligence agencies suck ass.