Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlock Timewalking sets

So, obviously - current Khadgar ring, MoP legendary cape, and Tarecgosa staff ...

But have y'all looked into which mix/match set bonuses might be good ? Also trinkets.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    So, obviously - current Khadgar ring, MoP legendary cape, and Tarecgosa staff ...

But have y'all looked into which mix/match set bonuses might be good ? Also trinkets.
    Soo gear. Yall got any more of those sockets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh? Honestly, those are walk in a park as is, I see little point going out of the way for those, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't determined a true BIS yet, but here are some items that appear strong or over budget:

http://www.wowhead.com/list=6357069/...-equipment-set

HFC int and aoe trinkets should be good too, also Dragon Soul's aoe trinket.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Haven't determined a true BIS yet, but here are some items that appear strong or over budget:

HFC int and aoe trinkets should be good too, also Dragon Soul's aoe trinket.
    I did never ever get that aoe trinket when it was current.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we can use Dragonwrath in TBC timewalking dungeons? Thought we could only use legendary items in the expansion instances they would have been current.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    So we can use Dragonwrath in TBC timewalking dungeons? Thought we could only use legendary items in the expansion instances they would have been current.
    Seemed like it was copying fire and brimstone chaos bolts, i'll check logs next time if no one else confirms before I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Seemed like it was copying fire and brimstone chaos bolts, i'll check logs next time if no one else confirms before I get the chance.
    if it wasn't, then destro AOE damage is just way overtuned. So yeah, have fun with it. But no need to worry about optimization here, these things are a joke difficulty wise. I think the point is more the nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Soo gear. Yall got any more of those sockets?
    Ooh, good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Meh? Honestly, those are walk in a park as is, I see little point going out of the way for those, really.
    Not going out of my way, just gonna use stuff I have in my bags/bank already, or stuff I pick up incidentally on xmog runs.

Like, I might not even switch out to trinkets I already have, just because I don't feel like setting up auras for them. Although, really, it would just be a matter of copy/pasting and switching out the buff's spell id ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Legendary meta gem might be worth a try as well.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Legendary meta gem might be worth a try as well.
    For Destro it's marginally worse than a normal meta gem. For Demo/Aff though it's better.

It's a bug that'll get fixed, and may have already, but earlier the Demo T17 2pc demons were doing unsquished damage. As you might guess that made the bosses kind of melt explosively.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    It's a bug that'll get fixed, and may have already, but earlier the Demo T17 2pc demons were doing unsquished damage. As you might guess that made the bosses kind of melt explosively.
    haha that's hilarious

Deleted
    What other interesting tiers could we exploit? 12?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not entirely unsquished, but they are doing ludicrous damage, like 50% of total.

I was using ICC ring , 4 piece SOO since it can be abused so much with CR destro generating many embers and SOO gear in general having many sockets.
    Using relic yulon as well.
    Then again , its all kinda irrelevant as they are undertuned like hell - as others said its more a nostalgia trip than something meant to be remotely as challenging when they where current content.

Quote Originally Posted by Belmorn View Post
    I was using ICC ring , 4 piece SOO since it can be abused so much with CR destro generating many embers and SOO gear in general having many sockets.
    Using relic yulon as well.
    Then again , its all kinda irrelevant as they are undertuned like hell - as others said its more a nostalgia trip than something meant to be remotely as challenging when they where current content.
    Oooh good call on the ICC ring, had forgotten about that one.

SoO 4 set seems really good for CR Destro but the weak 2 set makes me wonder if it's really devalued overall

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Oooh good call on the ICC ring, had forgotten about that one.
    Me too. I doubt I still have one, but I'm pretty sure it's easy or cheap to get a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's not entirely unsquished, but they are doing ludicrous damage, like 50% of total.
    Perhaps you're right. Each one of its attacks is hitting for as much or more than my Demonbolts, that's for sure.

Me too. I doubt I still have one, but I'm pretty sure it's easy or cheap to get a replacement.
    I'm slightly surprised I forgot; I still have it in my bank

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just spec demo and melt everything... That 2pT17 proc is brutal on these things.