Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Unvote Vote Lora
    HAHAHAHAH DEATH
    I just... I.... I trust... You?....

Well that escalated quickly...

Deleted
    Unvote
    Vote Lora

Unvoting even since my latest vote didnt count as i forgot to press enter. tough i think that the bolded vote is pretty self explanatory so I unvote.

Yes Lynch the lurker

Unvote Vote Lora
    HAHAHAHAH DEATH
    And I'm suddenly glad the chances of me running into Lysah in a dark alley someday are very slim.....

So, Monkz is at L-1 now, and well over what's needed for a minority lynch.

Do we want to hammer, or wait?

15+ Year Old Account
    Shun the nonbeliever, shuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Shun the nonbeliever, shuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    This was awesome.

Anyways it seems I voted for the wrong person :-/ Im not going to hammer monkz unless you guys have something else to discuss?

Unvote

You mean nothing else to discuss right Celtic?

- - - Updated - - -

Not that there's much point hammering at the moment, I suspect Large is still tucked up in bed

10+ Year Old Account
    am I reading the votes wrong or wasnt monk lynched like last page? meh. fuck it.

unvote vote:lora

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    am I reading the votes wrong or wasnt monk lynched like last page? meh. fuck it.

actually no, we had only risen over modified majority so if day ended someone would die but you just hammered him

Deleted
    ok.

I'll be joining you soon Michelle Reti. *waves*

Unvote

Don't want to end the day just yet.

Oh wait did Lora hammer? Nevermind then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    actually no, we had only risen over modified majority so if day ended someone would die but you just hammered him
    yeah i thought with what large posted it was 9 to lynch but now i see it was the modified shit. well sleepy time guise

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

SELF VOTE
    CONFIRMED SCUM

you know what to do boys

10+ Year Old Account
    SELF VOTE
    CONFIRMED SCUM

you know what to do boys
    YEAH! SO EVERYONE PREPARE!!!

LETS THROW LORA A PARTY!

Lysah are you just going to say CONFIRMED SCUM every now and then?

Monkz - 14: Crackleslap (#919), PalawinFC (#920), Strikered (#922), tumppu (#938), Dranxadin (#939), dupti (#961), Razamith (#1017), JynxMoonchild (#1046), Karragon (#1056), Uggorthaholy (#1057), Maxilian (#1058), Lysah (#1061), Nahriel (#1064), Lora (#1069)

dupti - 1: Cruelle (#950)
    Razamith - 1: Robozerim (#995)
    Xanjori - 1: PistolPink (#1003)
    Cruelle - 1: Phaetonknight (#994)

Monkz playing Mafia Goon has been lynched.

Character Name: VT2401

Role: Mafia Goon

With your teammates, you get to kill one player each night.

Win Condition: Kill until you hold a majority or nothing can stop you. YAY!
    It is now Night 3. The deadline for Night 3 is Saturday 7/4 at 14:00 Eastern.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-07-15 at 08:43 PM. Reason: I'm a god damn idiot.

Do you belieeeeeeve a life after bumps?

That this woman is originally from the city in which I grew up bothers me on a level I cannot possibly describe. :(

/bump

A man, [MC] sits on a bench ready to eat a carrot. [MC] saves a pregnant lady by killing a guy with the carrot instead. Chick gives birth. [MC] proceeds to kill everyone to "protect" this baby he knows nothing about. Meets a lactating hooker, tries to pay her to nurse the baby (tis a no go). Villian guy who killed the first lady decides that the baby's gonna need food and goes to the same hooker. More shooting. More dead nondescript villain minions.

[MC] takes hooker and baby back to his place and figures out the baby likes heavy metal. Another attack and more dead minions! Whole thing is overly theatrical. [MC] escapes some dogs by using the baby's diaper.

[MC] and hooker go to a local heavy metal club (because plot reasons) and find a whole bunch of dead people in the office. Looking around they find a picture of three ladies, one of which was the broad who started this whole thing. Apparently the women are being used to make babies who are bone marrow transplants (how very House of Scorpions...)

[MC] and crew head to hotel where [MC] fucks the hooker. Shortly there after more shooting and more dead minions. (There's lots of dead minions in this movie.)

[MC] decides the best place to hide the hooker and the baby is in a tank then he's off to a gun works (and another ridiculous gun fight).

Gun fight happens. Good guy wins. Back at the tank, plot happens. Apparently the gun works owner guy is the bad dude and this is all about blackmailing a Senator (who was "growing" bone marrow transplant donors for himself [aka a real class act]).

The next bit is more over the top action flick. Like seriously. The senator was in on it the whole time. They "kill" the baby but it's really just a doll cuz the good guy made a switch earlier. Scene on a plane where [MC] kills everyone then parachutes to safety as the plane crashes. Yada yada yada.

Good guy gets captured, tortured, then kills everyone. Hooker and baby are safe on a bus to "anywhere". Good guy joins them after all of the opening plot villain peoples are dead. He meets them in an ice cream parlor where hooker now works (she adopts the baby). The place gets robbed and good guy kills some more guys with a carrot. End Credits.

The above has changed!!!

Celtic209 playing a Mafia Goon has been killed.
    Robozerim playing a Vanilla Townie has been killed.
    Strikered playing a Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Character Name: VT2176

Role: Mafia Goon

With your team mates, you get to kill one player each night.

Win Condition: Kill until you have a majority or nothing can stop it. YAY!
    Character Name: VT9989

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to save the Town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threats to the Town. YAY!
    Character Name: VT2786

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to save the Town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threats to the Town. YAY!
    It is now Day 4. The deadline for Day 4 is Monday 7/6 at 12:30 Eastern.

With 23 players alive, it takes 12 to lynch.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-07-05 at 07:37 AM.

Great job to whoever got Celtic!! Now the question is it up or down or just staying still?