Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    My advice would be to switch the pc off and go and chill out in a room you can put the aircon on.. Failing that..

a cheap rotary fan on one side of you, pointing towards the window might help a bit.. But you've also got to think about how this heat will affect your pc aswell, as the fans in it will be pulling in hot air from outside to cool it down and then they'd speed up to counter this problem causing more noise...

Once you get the fan, switch it on to high, and go right near it and say "Luke.. I am your father".... Oh i'm not immature at all, i do it all the time to my kids, and they just give me dirty looks!!!

Deleted
    30c? Ha! It's been like that in the Netherlands all week. Temperatures will even reach 38c (101F for you Americans) this weekend. It's getting real close to a heat record here. This kind of tempratures are kind off rare for people who are used to cloudy and rainy weather.

Honestly, I can't think about cooling down other then taking a cold shower or dipping your face and hands into cold water from time to time and not drying them off completely. But yeah, it's gonna be fun this weekend and next week.

Quote Originally Posted by GeraltsBeard View Post
    It is times like this, i wish i grew up in one of the other 99% of nations on earth that did not use flufflebuckets and wigglywhumps as a unit of measurement.
    Just google shit. 22C to 27C is about 72F to 81F, and that graph is saying 40% to 60% humidity in that temperature range is the "comfort zone." I personally disagree, but I'm not a comfort zone researcher.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Is central ac not a thing in Europe?
    It isn't as common as it is in the US, but that has to do with a mixture of older buildings and a cooler climate. Just like many homes in the northern states of the US dont have A/C.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."