Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    You can't see the items links like:

or is it something else?

You're the second person to report this, it might be fixed in the next site update though, thanks for the report
    Not like that, there is a space called "item" but there is none linked items down there

EDIT: Works fine now, ty!

Good stuff Spelorzi
    And thanks again for your work on this.

Deleted
    It appeared to me that the best ring before Velahri MM is the 715 ilvl crafted one (with the right stats of course).

Sux

Quote Originally Posted by Vixcis View Post
    It appeared to me that the best ring before Velahri MM is the 715 ilvl crafted one (with the right stats of course).

Sux
    Yeah. I was still wearing the Mythic Kargath ring with a socket coming in to this tier. I crafted the 715 ring and rerolled stats. Ended with 157 mastery and 105 crit, pretty good rolls.

Deleted
    Is the boots correct for destro?

I thought it was the BoE ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiss View Post
    Is the boots correct for destro?

I thought it was the BoE ones.
    That's the only thing that's really leapt out at me without digging through the items myself. Don't see how Crit/Vers is better for Destro than Haste/Mast
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, Edict of Argus is not BiS... yeah... in theory it is BiS, but good luck killing Mythic Archimonde... so for me realistic BiS in that slot, without a doubt, is Gorefiend's staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    IMO, Edict of Argus is not BiS... yeah... in theory it is BiS, but good luck killing Mythic Archimonde... so for me realistic BiS in that slot, without a doubt, is Gorefiend's staff.
    I get what you're saying, but to do that everyone would need to tailor their own personal BiS list based on expected progress and what gear is needed for that progress (as in, can I skip out on taking this intermediate upgrade or do we need it to get the next boss)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Does any one have progressing list (as you cant espect archi mythic in couple days with casual guild i think.. ) ? thanks

Deleted
    Askmmrobot is giving the same list, and u can just remove the bosses u won't kill if u want to. It even have Gahhda's calcs when u have class trinket .

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klit33 View Post
    Askmmrobot is giving the same list, and u can just remove the bosses u won't kill if u want to. It even have Gahhda's calcs when u have class trinket .

i have no options (cant find to remove boss) only instance wtb help

Quote Originally Posted by klit33 View Post

Yeah, AMR is a great tool. New update is coming up really soon, it will have LFR/Normal/Heroic/Mythic BiS lists for all 3 specs, i have ran the sims myself to double check all the information i had, just trying to fix some visual stuff before updating.

I made a spreadsheet (using Gahddo's weights) for Mythic gearing assuming no Mannoroth and Archimonde.
    Also, includes Heroic Mannoroth and Arch but that's a WIP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by zvvl; 2015-07-07 at 10:00 PM.

This is fantastic man, thank you!

Quick sneak peek of the new layout, colors/graphics are not final yet, but you can get a general idea of how the update will look.