Internet provider question!

Hello guys i just moved to dickinson texas abouth a month ago and where i live i have comcast internet and although it is 30 mb down it really sucks, it goes down all the time so i was wondering if any of you guys could recomend me an internet provider in this area. this would be great since im not familiar with the internet providers in the us. Anyways thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Tried google?

"isp dickinson texas" brings up this list as first hit http://internetprovidersbyzip.com/zipcode/77539

I'll leave googling for "<isp name> bad experience galveston texas" for you. That should pretty easily show what ISPs are getting most complaints in your area. Could also google for "customer support" or "broken" or "slow" instead of "bad experience".

I should clarify, i know i can search wich internet providers are in my area, but since i have no reference of wich ones are good since i just moved to the us, i thought i would ask which provider has the best reputation so to speak. Anyways thanks for the help

I live in TX, about 4 hours away from you in San Antonio. I have always used Time Warner Cable and never had any issues.

Shot in the dark but have you tried calling Comcast? If so have they sent a service tech?
    CPU: Intel i9-14900k | MOBO: ASUS RoG Strix Z790-F
    GPU: ASUS Strix 4070 TI Super | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR5 32GB
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TBx3 | PSU: Corsair HX 1200i Platinum | CASE: Lian Li 011 EVO
    DISPLAY: Triple 27" Monitors | ASUS Swift ROG PG2780 27" 1440p - 2x BenQ 27" IPS 1440p