Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[H] Skunkworks - 8hr/2 days a Week (Tues/Thurs) - Mythic Guild

Skunkworks
    Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 7-11 PM PST (9-1 CST)
    Progression: 7/7 M:EN
    Raid Format: 20 Man/Mythic
    Recruitment Needs: Open to exceptional players of all classes.

Skunkworks of US-Stormreaver is one of the premier two night per week 20-man guilds, with a strong history of success. All on just 2 nights and 8 hours per week. Our past highlights include:

US 186 Mythic Archimonde
    US 135 Heroic/Mythic Garrosh
    US 67 RaDen
    US 87 Heroic Sha of Fear
    US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
    US 147 Sinestra
    US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
    US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
    US 247 Tribute to Insanity
    US 160 Alone in the Darkness

We are currently recruiting for Legion:
    - Priest (Any flavor)
    - Druid (Resto, Feral, Boomkin)
    - Monk (Heals, DPS)
    - Paladin (Holy)
    - Warlock
    - Mage
    Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

We have a small roster. All of our spots are full time raid spots - we do not recruit for the bench. 90%+ attendance is required. Tuesday/Thursday, 7-11 PST, 10-2 EST

For more information about the guild, or to apply, please visit our website (skunkworksguild.com)

Who we are:
    Skunkworks is a guild for stellar players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. Many of our raiders have come from top guilds but have discovered that things such as their wives, children or high-octane careers take up more time than slaying internet dragons for 20+ hours a week will allow. If you want to kill <Expansion Endboss>, but your newly acquired significant other, job, child, puppy doesn't understand that "lame fantasy thing you do," then we might be what you're looking for. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11 PST, even after patch releases and during progression races and have done so since our inception. That's right, just 8 hours a week. The guild was formed to take advantage of some of the "casual friendly" changes that were brought by WotLK and have successfully pushed the limits of what can be achieved by an amazing group of players on a casual schedule.

Who we expect you to be:
    We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. Applicants will only be considered if they demonstrate above-average intelligence, exemplary skill, a thorough understanding of game mechanics, a high level of maturity, a strong command of the English language, and above all a complete and total lack of epeening, douchebaggery, asshattery, and anything else that would make you unpleasant to be around. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? If that sounds appealing, and you meet our admittedly high expectations, then I can unequivocally promise you that Skunkworks will be the best online nerd experience you will ever have the pleasure of being a part of.

How to apply and our EZ-mode application template:
    Apply via our forums (skunkworksguild.com). Private applications can be sent to our officers.

Tell us as best you can, and in whatever format you think will be most persuasive, why we should want you as a raider and guild mate. To be taken seriously, applications need to include (but are not limited to):

Prominent links to relevant armory pages
    A guild history with reasons for departure
    The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to our guild
    WoL/WCL parses
    UI screenshots or fraps footage

It is impossible for your application to be too long or too detailed. We like stories. We also understand that not everyone is a Pulitzer Prize winning essayist, and that some people may find an open format intimidating. If that's you, then be sure to include what we ask for above along with an exposition of your awesomeness, and if your application warrants it, you'll get a chance to impress us in vent.

Also, feel free to talk to one of our officers in game.
    Aerievore
    Nikkelz (GM)
    Hello
    Sovm

You can also message any raid member in the guild with questions.
    Last edited by Aerivore; 2016-12-05 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Updated!

Still looking for DPS!

Looking for dps for Archimonde and mythic progression!

Up to the top again!

Looking for DPS!

Still looking for a warrior or DK particularly!

Monk here. My guild just collapsed. Can no longer fight the uphill battle of attrition so we decided to close the doors this week.

I'm in a unique situation though. I have 3 monks. Two of which are staying put on their respective accounts. One of those two was my main. The third monk I began to gear in preparation of an xfer the minute I saw the writing on the wall. This leaves me at a paltry 708ilvl and with an unfinished ring.

Is this an issue? Just want to save myself some time filling out what will end up being an extensive app if so. Already in the dumps about having to close our doors but after 8 heroic arch kills without a single step into mythic.. we're just bleeding folks quicker than I or any of the officers can find new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    Monk here. My guild just collapsed. Can no longer fight the uphill battle of attrition so we decided to close the doors this week.

I'm in a unique situation though. I have 3 monks. Two of which are staying put on their respective accounts. One of those two was my main. The third monk I began to gear in preparation of an xfer the minute I saw the writing on the wall. This leaves me at a paltry 708ilvl and with an unfinished ring.

Is this an issue? Just want to save myself some time filling out what will end up being an extensive app if so. Already in the dumps about having to close our doors but after 8 heroic arch kills without a single step into mythic.. we're just bleeding folks quicker than I or any of the officers can find new ones.
    Hey Interim, having a partially completed ring is not grounds to pass on someone. if you are interested, in talking, feel free to add me on Battle.net and I'll be happy to answer your questions. Sorry I did not respond sooner to this post - had a busy several days.

Battle.net ID: Aerivore#1581

Up to the top - need some ranged DPS!

Still looking for ranged DPS! And a healing paladin!

Updated with current needs! DPS I'm looking at you!

Still looking for DPS!

Hi! Still looking!

Ranged DPS and select Melee have a spot!

Recruitment is open again for dps!

FOR THE ALLIANCE....oh wait.....FOR THE HORDE

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp