Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Nothing major tbh. Started eating more healthy, but that's about it.

Nothing yet, but very soon. I move 1800 miles away later this week to somewhere I've never been before for a new job. Should be an interesting experience.

Literally nothing has changed in my life in 2 years... so I'd have to answer nothing.

I got married a 2nd time more than 1 year ago.
    We are now separated and getting divorced soon.
    Also, it took my wife and I less than 1 month to realize we are not compatible when we lived by ourselves from May 1st to May 27th (We were living with my parents since we got married).
    I also have to worry about breaking a 1-year-lease after just living their for 1 month and a half.
    I moved back with my parents and my older brother and his wife and 1+ year old daughter.
    I can't do anything outside of my home due to severe mental issues that I have to wait to get help for since the psychiatrist I need to see is booked for a while =/.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the last twelve months, I've lived in three different states and been to three different countries, sold a house, moved, bought a house, changed jobs, sold my car, moved, and moved again (overseas).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

I became a father.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Doing great in college (70+ credits 3.85 gpa) got engaged, having a kid, bought a new home.

- - - Updated - - -

115......rhats pretty skinny
    I'm a 5'1'' Asian female, I'm barely at a healthy weight range. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    must be bad to be in military and married
    Not really. My husband is in the US Navy and it's cool. Yeah, he has to go away for a little while but that's the sacrifice we make and the benefits are good in the long run. I also see this as an opportunity to better myself while he's away (lose weight, learn new things, etc). My dad also served in the Army and Navy for 22 years so I guess I got used to being alone for a while.
    Last edited by Reona; 2015-06-28 at 08:45 AM.

Got my PhD, realized my research subject is way too specific for what they do in my country and that I will probably have a hard time finding an academic position for the next 3-4 years. Years that I will spend going from post-doc to post-doc, not being able to settle and start something like a family.

And I'm losing my hair.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I make more loot.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    nothing

/10char

Cleared all my debts, moving to my own appartment in 2 weeks (been renting a house with 7 other people for the past 6 years to cut the expense due to my financial situation, was overdue for a change).

My whole family got poorer. Oh, and my brother moved into another country, which is one of the reasons of the former.