Red face 15/17m Exp Tank LF Hardcore Raiding Guild

Available 7pm-12am PST Tue-Mon. Willing transfer/faction change.
    Toons:

Brewmaster Monk 698 ilvl 9/10m exp (Massamonk)
    Protection Warrior 694 ilvl 5/10m exp 6/7m exp (Trexx)
    Guardian Druid 695 ilvl 4/7m exp (cache hero) (Crixx)
    Blood Death Knight 687 ilvl 10/10h exp (Braxx)

About Me:
    I feel confident on any of the the tank classes above, and do not mind progressing on any of them. Whatever class/tank comp you would prefer I would be happy to play. I started playing Wow during MoP, SoO was the first actual tier I raided. My IRL friends showed me the ways of playing WoW. At the end of SoO I was 14/14h pre 6.2 on 2 toons. (Prot Warr, Brew Monk). Going into HM I went 6/7m before BRF hit. When BRF hit, I was recruited into a hardcore raiding guild. We went 9/10m competing in the top 100 US. We were looking to finish the tier around US 60-70, when we lost key several key components to our strategy. GM added 3 raid days to our schedule, and because of work I couldn't make it. So I was replaced. After that I really didn't want to raid hardcore until the next tier. I've been looking and applying for guilds ever since, but most guilds have strong tanks going into 6.2, so I've had no luck. I have researched, and made spreadsheets/notes of all fights in HFC. I know all the fights, mechanics, and base line strats being (From PTR/Streams). Currently only 2/13h HFC. 9/13n across my main and alts.

If you are interested you can add my btag Rizz#1116 or comment a guild website you would like me to app at.

Hey Rizz,

We're Skunkworks, we went 6/7M Highmaul and 9/10M Foundry w/ some 2% wipes on Blackhand.

We only raid twice a week, Tuesday & Thursday, 7-11 PST. Currently looking for a new tank for this tier!

I'm around this week if you have some time to chat in Mumble and see if we're a good fit, my battletag is Modo#1312!

Hi, we're semi-hardcore but let me know if you're interested anyway.

<Cake Plantation>
    Sargeras-Alliance
    T17: 7/7M, 8/10M
    T18: 6/13H
    Fri/Sat 7-11pm CST

Breathe#1185
    Taiin#1733

cakeplantation.com

Hey,
    I want to start with leaving my btag so it doesnt get lost with all the text: mmt#1723

You may be able to find a home in Aftermath-Kel'thuzad. We ended BRF 8/10 M and we are currently 12/13 N and 3/13 H with one more raid night to progress.

Here is a brief over view of who we are as a guild.

Aftermath is progression oriented raiding guild located on the US PvP Server Kel'Thuzad (MST). The guild was founded at the start of The Burning Crusade by a group of friends who have played and raided together for over 5 years. We pride ourselves on exceptionally stable leadership and guild membership. The entire officer core has been a part of the guild since early kills in Tier 4/5 content and our first 25 person Heroic Lich King kill included 15 members that have been a part of Aftermath since The Burning Crusade.

We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while keeping farm and mount runs fun and efficient. Basically we're a group of friends who enjoy playing the game with each other and stomping raid bosses into the ground.

Our focus has always been 25 player raids (now 20 man mythic) first and we expect to continue with large format hard mode raids in all expansions. We like to raid - despite the imminent obsolescence of gear, raiding continued as normal when the 3.0 patch came out until WotLK was released and has continued through the release of patch 4.0.

The raid schedule is: 7:30PM-12:00AM MST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays. All of this time is used during progression and less is used during farm periods. We do not extend past our allotted hours except under the most exceptional of circumstances (absolutely positive we'll get that first kill on our next pull) as many of our members cannot afford to be too tired for work or school the next day.

I can't post links so I have to breack up the link
    You can read more at : aftermathkt . dkpsystem . com / guide . php?guideid=1

********************************JUST THE FACTS MAN **********************************

Guild Name: Crusade
    Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop
    Faction: Alliance
    Focus: PvE - 25m Progression Raiding
    Loot System: EPGP, with Loot Council
    Schedule: Tu/Su/ 6pm – 9pm MST
    Current progression: 8/13N, 3/10M, 10/10H
    Voice Server: Ventrilo

**** Last Update: 6/23/15**** RECRUITMENT NEEDS **** Effective Until: 7/25/15 ****

Healer(s): - Closed
    Melee DPS: - Feral, Monk, Druid, Rogue
    Ranged DPS: - Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Priest
    Tank(s): - Closed
    * We prefer players that can adequately play, and are geared for, two class specializations.
    * We will always consider exceptional applicants of any class. We recruit to replace, and our raid spots are "competitive". If you feel that you can outperform one of our raid members, please apply.

********************************CONTACT INFO **********************************

In-Game: Marine4you#1870

******************************* ABOUT THE GUILD **********************************

Crusade: Formed in 2010 as Swiss, then name changed in 2012 to Crusade, we strive to push current content while still maintaining a casual environment.

What members can expect:
    Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience.
    An atmosphere that promotes competition but also embraces a group mentality.
    A guild that is constantly learning, improving, and willing to take action to advance.

What we expect from our members:
    Knowledge of one's class that extends past cookie-cutter min-maxing and rotation.
    Adequate knowledge of encounter mechanics that extends past one's own class/responsibility.
    A humble attitude with a desire to seize every opportunity to improve the guild and raid group.
    Attention to detail both in and out of raid.
    90% attendance and a composed progression driven attitude.
    Accountability for one's self and actions.
    A computer that can handle the game adequately.
    A working microphone