Should Enhance break Heroic T17-4PC for Heroic T18-2PC?

Hi All,

Just got Heroic T18-2PC and was wondering whether you all think it's strong enough to break the Heroic T17-4PC?

The Heroic T18-2PC seems underwhelming (except maybe for AOE, where there seems to be a good amount of in HFC), whereas the Heroic T17-4PC is pretty strong. I have been simming and swapping gear to see if I could get a clear answer.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Just downloaded the updated SimC, and the T18-2PC Electrocute seems to be pretty strong. I was seeing 4.6% Electrocute damage on Single Target, and over 10% Electrocute damage on 3 or more targets.
    Last edited by Vizslakane; 2015-06-27 at 03:16 PM.

Yes, you should. T18 2pc is stronger than the T17 4pc, even going from MWF T17 4pc to normal 2pc T18.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Yes, you should. T18 2pc is stronger than the T17 4pc, even going from MWF T17 4pc to normal 2pc T18.
    Thank You. Yes the T18-2PC seems pretty strong.

- - - Updated - - -

So then what do you feel about losing the T17-2pc? From what I remember it's not that strong.
    Your thoughts
    Last edited by Vizslakane; 2015-06-27 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizslakane View Post
    Thank You. Yes the T18-2PC seems pretty strong.

- - - Updated - - -

So then what do you feel about losing the T17-2pc? From what I remember it's not that strong.
    Your thoughts
    It's fairly weak so if I'd say a net gain of around 20-30~ ilvls may even be enough to break that as well. I'd switch to 4pc T18 as soon as possible regardless of difficulty.