It's impossible to pug Operator.

After doing LFR, I tried pugging normal BRF today, starting on Operator. Three different sets of tanks, each one of them seemingly incapable of dodging trains, along with half of the raid.

How is this so hard for people to do? The doors go open like ten seconds before, you can see it coming long before getting hit. How hard is it to move out of the fucking way?

rhetorical question?

The bigger problem is there is pretty much no reason to do normal BRF. You can get a full set of gear much better than even Heroic Foundry from Mythic Five mans and Tanaan. Even Timewalker can give better gear!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    I'll throw you what is usually said in this cases. Go with friends, guildies, people you know are a little experienced. Random people + "hard" content never work well.

So this means that no good players are doing it, if you couldn't tell.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The bigger problem is there is pretty much no reason to do normal BRF. You can get a full set of gear much better than even Heroic Foundry from Mythic Five mans and Tanaan. Even Timewalker can give better gear!
    I want my burning forge hammer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I want my burning forge hammer.
    so just pug Blackhand

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    so just pug Blackhand
    You can't skip bosses in normal raiding right

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't skip bosses in normal raiding right
    you can go directly to black hand of you or anyone in your raid did shortcut quest behind maidens

But how do I know which groups in the group finder have that?

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones advertising that they're already on/going straight to Blackhand.

Well I've been lookin all day and haven't seen a single one that said Blackhand only

Deleted
    Well I've been lookin all day and haven't seen a single one that said Blackhand only
    Make your own and ask for lockout.

Thogar is easily puggable even with retards if you can raidlead correctly, and it seems you can't.

Okay, I amend my statement. Blackhand is straight up impossible to pug.

I'll go for the sword from Deathwing and get this hammer three or four expansions from now, when it's soloable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    Thogar is easily puggable even with retards if you can raidlead correctly, and it seems you can't.
    I didn't lead the raid. And no, it's not easily puggable when people keep running into trains, even when you tell them not to a hundred times.

I pugged Blackhand last night on HC, the group played like they were auditioning for the LFR world championships and we still killed it, hail Blizzard and their epic nerfs.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Well I just don't see how that's possible. That's the problem exactly, people expect they can go LFR mode because of the nerf, but it just doesn't work. If you have a majority of people who don't know what to do at any given point, just forget about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's not. The first time I downed tha fight in normal and heroic mode it was in pugs. We literally zerged the fight in heroic mode with 30 people without even explaining it the first time i downed it.

I guess I have terrible luck then, but then we tried it with only 20 peeps