Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If I remember correctly then overall (so for multiple fight types) for Destro CR sims pre-class trinket then crit>mastery and possibly hence the food choice. Unfortunately I am not at home and cannot link anything that backs this up.
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2015-07-13 at 11:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the evidence points to the fact that the new food is at the very least as good as 125 food. Considering one piece of 125 food is almost 90 gold (!) now, while Felmouth Frenzy is like 1 gold - there is no reason to use 125 food anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sims I did against many classes suggest for the vast majority the Felmouth Frenzy food sims higher on average.

What I've seen on my own toon (700ilvl CR Destro) is that single target Patchwerk sims suggest Felmouth is an increase. But Sims done on multi target profiles (where you'd use Havoc / Shadowburn frequently) still show 125 mastery food having an advantage. On the Beastlord profile in Simcraft, my toon's stat weights show Mastery higher than Int, for example.

Use your own judgement .

Deleted
    Just did a little retesting using simcraft and raid logs. 709 charred remains destro lock getting 900 dps consistently out of felmouth frenzy (since it scales with gear it now does more than when I simmed it in the above post, 11 ilevels lower), while sleeper sushi is simming at approximately 750 dps. So it's exactly as per my post above still, 150 dps difference even at later gear levels.
    You should still use mastery food on heavy aoe (i.e. ghosts on socrethar) but that's about it.

As for affliction, I'll be testing it once I learn how dafuq to play it properly.

Regarding the crit food on simcraft, crit is actually our primary stat on single target fights but as soon as a second mob shows up, mastery overtakes crit by a reasonable margin. Citing the recent warlock episode of final boss as my source.
    Last edited by mmoc736252d6e9; 2015-07-22 at 02:13 PM.