Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    that's the stupidest thing anyone could do. i mean, if you want to make a flag like that, make it with a little event to mock ISIS. doing it like this has a chance of getting you in some serious shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's the stupidest thing anyone could do. i mean, if you want to make a flag like that, make it with a little event to mock ISIS. doing it like this has a chance of getting you in some serious shit.
    Not really.

Only if the original had a passage of the quran on it probably.
    I don't know has it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    Not really.

Only if the original had a passage of the quran on it probably.
    you honestly think the average american is gonna know what that chicken scratch spells? they're just gonna see the squiggles and think it's legit. i think the dildo flag looks legit too. you walk down the road with that shit here, you'd have cops on you, or have your ass beaten by some hero, in a matter of moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Why would gay men have extensive knowledge of sex toys?

The person with the flag is a retard, judging from that photo you can't tell the difference unless you are up close.
    Pretty sure sex toys are not exclusive to a gender or sexuality.

Deleted
    you honestly think the average american is gonna know what that chicken scratch spells? they're just gonna see the squiggles and think it's legit. i think the dildo flag looks legit too. you walk down the road with that shit here, you'd have cops on you, or have your ass beaten by some hero, in a matter of moments.
    It says there is one god and mohammed is his prophet it seems and yes quran the islamic world might hate ISIs too much to care on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    it showed sex toys, including butt plugs, dildos and other adult toys.
    The 5 year old in me had to chuckle at this. But seriously I watched this at 9am after 2 hours sleep and I think it's an easy mistake to make at a passing glance and that you need closer inspection to see what the flag really had on it

Deleted
    Lets just hope CNN doesn't go to Norway, Confederate flags everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzytroll View Post
    Lets just hope CNN doesn't go to Norway, Confederate flags everywhere...
    really? in norway? huh, surprising. i suppose they don't want the south to lose their history the way they lost theirs to their christian overlords.

Imagine a 67 year old watched and thought " oh golly gee i knew those gays and liberals were really closet moslems!!"
    CNN is such a joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Imagine a 67 year old watched and thought " oh golly gee i knew those gays and liberals were really closet moslems!!"
    How old is Bill O'Reilley?

Deleted
    quality news

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    CNN is such a joke
    What is a joke are the people that think this is clever, cute or otherwise a good idea.

It does look like an ISIS flag. Probaby on purpose too. I'm not well enough versed in the variety of the butt plug market, so you'll have to forgive me.

Deleted
    There is no way this wasn't an international mockery, hilarious though!

really? in norway? huh, surprising. i suppose they don't want the south to lose their history the way they lost theirs to their christian overlords.

/facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    [IMG]http://www.vexillologymatters.org/images/norway.png

/facepalm
    i guess i kind of see it, but i've never been one for "change X, move Y, illuminati confirmed" style moving things around to look like other things.

i guess i kind of see it, but i've never been one for "change X, move Y, illuminati confirmed" style moving things around to look like other things.
    Sure.

I think the joke being made by the poster was that CNN are so bad at recognising flags (the topic of the thread) they would mistake Norway's for the Confederate one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Pretty sure sex toys are not exclusive to a gender or sexuality.
    Still makes it silly to state that this confusion could have been avoided if a gay man was in the news studio. Thinking that every gay man is a sex toy expert is ridiculous.

Deleted
    It was a stupid flag that upon first inspection screams ISIS, unless your told "they're meant to resemble sex toys" you wouldn't think that. No, it was a terrible joke that backfired

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It was a stupid flag that upon first inspection screams ISIS, unless your told "they're meant to resemble sex toys" you wouldn't think that. No, it was a terrible joke that backfired
    Yet people are defending them because well reasons.