What trinket do I replace...

So I have heroic humming blackiron trigger with a socket / mythic beating heart of the mountain. I just got heroic mirror of the blademaster trinket and I am not really sure with trinket to replace. I am not sure if having two on use trinkets is a good idea? Totally clueless here help me out guys <3

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Klanx/simple

That is my armory in case you were wondering.

How could having 2 on-use trinkets that line up every 2 minutes with RF not be a good idea? Drop the HBT.

Deleted
    Mirror>HBT

Except you can't use two on use trinkets at once..?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmyth View Post
    Except you can't use two on use trinkets at once..?
    U can use Mirror trinket with any other on use trinket.

Certain trinkets you can. There are 2 categories for On-Use trinkets; Secondaries/Primaries and Miscellaneous. BHotM falls into the Secondaries/Primaries category and Mirror of the Blademaster falls into the Miscellaneous category.

Therefore you can use both at once. Miscellaneous category also contains Mana gains, so you can use a trinket with On-Use mana gain(like the Everburning Candle BoE in WoD) with another trinket that gives haste/crit/mastery/multistrike/spirit.

Deleted
    mirror is fucking siiiiiiiiiiiiick

only problem is other people wont see you top the meters cause skada doesnt show it, so link the logs and let them see you top da meters.

Deleted
    They didnt fix MM trinket....>.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokered View Post
    They didnt fix MM trinket....>.>
    In what Way is it broken?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post

only problem is other people wont see you top the meters cause skada doesnt show it, so link the logs and let them see you top da meters.
    That seems silly.

Am I right in saying other players don't see the mirrors physically either? So it's difficult for tanks to keep the mobs/boss in the area of effect. It's a good trinket, I got it last night. I basically see it as a powerful aoe attack (something that Marks lacks). You have to be smart with it but it can be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post

Skada does show it.... Toggle Skada to merge pets with owners. Or update Skada. It has been working for me fine since last Wednesday when I got the trinket.

I jut got Heroic Mirror and Heroic Fel-Spring Coil. Heroic Mirror for one slot obviously, but what should my second trinket be? I have heroic BHotM and Heroic HBT, is Heroic Fel-Spring Coil better than those?
    Last edited by forhorglingrads; 2015-07-01 at 04:25 AM.

Have a trinket question also: currently wearing Beating Heart (HC) and Scales of Doom (Mythic, WF + socket) and just looted a Fel-Spring Coil (HC). Which do I drop? From what I've seen if Scales was just regular Mythic i would drop that, but not sure with this.
    I am MM Hunter.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Skada does show it.... Toggle Skada to merge pets with owners. Or update Skada. It has been working for me fine since last Wednesday when I got the trinket.
    ye - its called felstorm