Hey guys Professional Pirates are recruiting a MAGE/ENCHANCE/BOOMY for our H progression and hopefully M eventually. We were 10/10H with the blackhand first kill on 4/5/2015 to give you an idea of our skill (or lack of, depending on your perspective hue).

Our raid times are Tue/Thu/Sun 8pm Eastern to 11ish
Our loot rules are by council under the following considerations: Attendance>skill=loot ranking>loot roll. These metrics are only taken into consideration if there is a noticeable difference. A guy who shows up ~90% of the time will not auto lose his loot to a guy that makes it 100%, or that does a tad more dmg. Someone who comes ~50% of the time and is pretty much being carried because of bad skill however has no chance to get anything a decent raider wants (and will not be brought to progression). We will try to help that guy out on bosses we have farmed however.

About us personally: We joke around alot. Like, a whole lot. So if you cannot handle a good ribbing when you mess up (or just randomly) this guild is not for you. There is a difference tho between ribbing and straight being an asshole to someone, and the latter will not be tolerated. A number of our top dps either quit or became fairly casual due to real life so we never made it to Mythic BRF because we lacked the numbers. We raid now with about 12-18ish and I am trying to get 20 solid raiders for mythic eventually. Our #1 priority is fun though, so if you are looking for a full clear Mythic guild this will not work out for you.

Random things about us:
We do drunken/high alt raids usually once a week. This will start again when we have downed about 6 Heroic bosses. Why? Because pirates.
We do Gamon pulls every 2 hours or so where everyone uses braid of Gamon. If you do not have it we use the crystal to give it to you. We have NEVER downed a boss like this and I don't know why. Even wiped on H&F post blackhand kill. One day though...
We have a good amount of Canadians in our guild. I fear a mutiny honestly, but so far they seem content to eat kraft dinner and discuss hockey.
I hold guild contest from time to time to spend my golds. The next such contest is pirate mog night.

If you have questions or are interested PM or mail Gangplank on bleeding hollow. Or respond to this thread. The power is yours planeteers.