10+ Year Old Account

Warning to owners of pets with unique visual buffs.

Do not enter timewalking dungeons with them they will be removed.

Today i lost The Lone Wolf's 'Josephs hunting blade' visual buff upon entering the Mana-Tombs. Just thought i should give anyone with similar pets a heads up. Heres to hoping a GM will be kind enough to restore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I bet you were upset. Thanks for the warning!

Yeah I don't even take my Oil Stained Wolf out of my stables anymore. That said, I have heard on the Petopia forums that GMs have restored these pets with their 'effects'.

I didn't even notice my wolf lost his knife till I saw this, now the name Migraine doesn't make sense. Here is hoping I can get it back with a ticket. Well, the GM said that since it was a normal action that caused the debuff to disappear he wouldn't be able to fix it. Sucks so much.
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2015-07-01 at 11:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanting to boost this back up for anyone like me who came back recently and didn't know about this.

My pure black wolf survived transferring servers but not Timewalking dungeons...

Appeal that ticket, ,I have had several times where a GM didn't do what was right, so when I kept the ticket open and wrote politely that I disagreed with the determination and explained why in polite words and asked for them to kindly reconsider. They did each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they also address the removed/bugged color-changing effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Appeal that ticket, ,I have had several times where a GM didn't do what was right, so when I kept the ticket open and wrote politely that I disagreed with the determination and explained why in polite words and asked for them to kindly reconsider. They did each time.
    Where would I go to start such a ticket? I cannot find any category that fits/allowes me to write text myself.

As a MM Hunter, I use Lone Wolf and therefore don't have a pet. I've done Timewalking dungeons and Stampeded in there. I have the glyph that makes all Stamp pets be the same (the 1st pet in my call pet log) this pet is Lone Hunter. I haven't looked yet and am unable to do so now but do you think the hunting blade sword would no longer be there? Or does it only disappear when you have an active pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Orionid View Post
    As a MM Hunter, I use Lone Wolf and therefore don't have a pet. I've done Timewalking dungeons and Stampeded in there. I have the glyph that makes all Stamp pets be the same (the 1st pet in my call pet log) this pet is Lone Hunter. I haven't looked yet and am unable to do so now but do you think the hunting blade sword would no longer be there? Or does it only disappear when you have an active pet?
    The sword is probably gone. Let us know! I stupidly went into Timewalking with my oil stained wolf in my active pet list, but thankfully my Stampede summoned another pet.

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    The sword is probably gone. Let us know! I stupidly went into Timewalking with my oil stained wolf in my active pet list, but thankfully my Stampede summoned another pet.
    If you're using the glyph, Stampede always summons pet in slot 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxyquest View Post
    If you're using the glyph, Stampede always summons pet in slot 1.
    Not true, with glyph Stampede always summon last active pet, no matter how long ago or how many sessions ago you used a pet.