Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It's not like she has any sort of obligation to continue making content or keep her old content around. Hardly worth throwing insults around for.
    Just observing immature behavior, hardly worth white knighting I'd say.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Blizzard ruined solo content with WoD. This doesn't matter to most people as soloing old raids & dungeons was practically a niche, but with WoD it's definitely gotten a lot easier. That's mostly due to letting people farm for their Xmog. You lose some, you gain some I suppose.

Deleted
    mione is a guy fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    mione is a guy fyi
    We don't know if he's a guy or a girl, he/she doesn't like to share that information. It's pure speculation, most people assume that she's a girl though.
    Mione is still active on these forums though, I saw one of the posts earlier this week, no idea why or what caused him/her to shut down the channel though.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    I'd imagine if the content is yours you can and should do whatever you damn well please with it?
    Might be hers but regardless, she's a bitch.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2015-06-29 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I talked with her yesterday on skype, mionee don't want to be here anymore, that simple. Should just let it go.

She has aids.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2015-06-29 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very unfortunate, she had good content on youtube.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I talked with her yesterday on skype, mionee don't want to be here anymore, that simple. Should just let it go.
    He raids in Envy with you right? Did he quit raiding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Speculating on why someone did what they did and looking for the drama that caused it isn't going to head anywhere constructive.